*Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
Take a break from busy city life and be one with nature at ‘The Woodshop,’ a 1-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom Robbinsville vacation rental cabin for 5. Nestled on a ridge in the trees above Stecoah Valley, this Great Smoky Mountains cabin is ideal for exploring Cherohala Skyway and Santeetlah lakes, The Nantahala Gorge, Tsali Recreation Area and Fontana Village.
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Cot
Arrive at your secluded home-away-from-home, situated in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, and allow yourself to forget about the outside world. The spacious deck will quickly become your favorite spot to relax and see the amazing star shows - free from the light pollution in larger towns.
The interior features an open-concept layout, making it easy to stay connected with your loved ones. Uncork a bottle of wine and relax on the plush sofa while you watch movies or shows on the flat-screen Satellite TV, equipped with a DVD player.
As stomachs begin to growl, head into the well-equipped kitchen to whip up tasty appetizers to set out on the breakfast bar to hold the group over until dinner is ready. Claim a spot at the 4-person kitchen table or savor your meal from the breakfast bar with seating for 3.
Take a leisurely stroll afterwards to help your food settle and breathe in crisp air before calling it a night and drifting off into a deep sleep in the queen-sized bed or on the sleeper sofa in the living room.
This ideally situated cabin is every outdoor enthusiast’s dream. With a plethora of active adventures and well-known destinations just at your fingertips, the opportunities seem endless!
Explore Abram Falls, Fontana Dam, Stoney Hollow Farm, the Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest or go on a thrilling whitewater rafting tour with Paddle Inn Rafting Company.
If you seek to spend the day outside immersed in nature, go for a hike through Beech Gap to Bob Bald, Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest Loop Trail, or Cheoah Bald via Appalachian Trail.
Go for a scenic drive or motorcycle ride on Moonshiner28 or Tail of the Dragon to witness the same roads moonshiners took and experience one-of-a-kind trails with winding roads, waterfalls and lake views.
You'll love the convenience of the cabin being just 15 minutes from the town of Robbinsville, where you'll find a large Ingles grocery store and a variety of restaurant options.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, screened-in porch, free WiFi, flat-screen Satellite TV equipped with a DVD player, outdoor gas grill, seasonal mountain view, designated parking spot for 1 vehicle and more
- Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains location with easy access to Cherohala Skyway, Moonshine28, Tail of the Dragon, Appalachian Trail, Fontana Dam, Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest, Fontana and Santeetlah lakes and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport - 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, (~70 miles away)
Atlanta, Asheville, and Chatanooga airports are also nearby
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (max 2)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note that there are narrow, steep and winding roads with gravel to access the property. If you are not comfortable with riding a motorcycle or pulling a trailer on these roads, please reconsider booking the property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in