Savor a piece of Connecticut paradise at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom New Fairfield vacation rental house! Suitable for up to 10 guests, this Hampton-style home featuring an outdoor kitchen and 4 levels of outdoor space provides travelers with an ideal location on Candlewood Isle, where you can enjoy everything from boating and golfing in the summer to wine tastings and skiing in the winter. Additionally, you're only 90 minutes from downtown Manhattan. Plan your east coast retreat today!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Trundle Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Upon arrival to Candlewood Isle, you won't miss this architecturally stunning home! 2 large front decks add to the structure's unique design and provide the perfect place to host your fellow guests.
Inside the 1,700-square-foot interior, you'll find everything you need for a comfortable vacation. Keep up with your favorite shows on the living room's flat-screen Smart TV or disconnect from technology while you cuddle in front of the wood-burning fireplace.
During your stay, whip up culinary art in the fully equipped kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a wine cooler! Savor your homemade meal at the 6-person table, where you can take in the Candlewood Lake view through the wall of windows. On sunny days, cook up a feast in the impressive outdoor kitchen and dine al fresco around the picnic table.
After a day of outdoor activities, treat yourself to a peaceful evening! Lounge by the outdoor fire pit or soak in the pristine marble bathroom's clawfoot tub. Thoroughly tired, retreat to one of the 3 cozy bedrooms to rest and recuperate. Adults will sleep soundly in 2 queen beds while children or siblings will dream easily in a twin-over-trundle or full bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled inside a premier gated community, this incredible rental property boasts a prime location on Candlewood Isle, an island which arose from the creation of Candlewood Lake in 1928!
During your vacation, a visit to the lake itself is a must! Located within walking distance of the Candlewood Isle Club, this property provides easy access to all of your favorite water pastimes. Sunbathe and swim at the sandy beach or rent a boat from Echo Bay Marina to take full advantage of Connecticut's largest lake. Kayaking and SUP paddle boarding are also popular activities!
When you're not living the lake life, enjoy other outdoor adventures including hiking and golfing. You'll find scenic trails just 20 minutes north of the house at Pootatuck State Forest and Michael Ciaiola Conservation Area. Several golf courses like Sunset Hill Golf Club are also located within a short drive!
The fun doesn't stop in the winter! Bring along your ski equipment to shred the snowy slopes of Thunder Ridge Ski Area, located only 21 minutes west of the property. If you prefer to stay indoors, there are several wineries including Shelter Rock Winery that offer tastings, tours, and winemaking!
Additionally, enjoy a day trip to downtown Manhattan! Only 90 minutes away, this famous city boasts everything from live entertainment to mouthwatering cuisine to celebrity sightings.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with wine cooler, outdoor kitchen with Viking stainless steel appliances, gated community, wood-burning fireplace (provided fireplace), 4 levels of furnished outdoor space, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs (2 equipped with cable and 1 with streaming services), flat-screen cable TV equipped with Xbox, video games, free WiFi, air mattress, 4 driveway parking spots, and baby amenities including a BoB Stroller, Pack 'N Play, and infant dishes
- Picturesque New Fairfield location mins from Candlewood Lake- Easily walk to the lake to enjoy activities including boating, swimming, fishing and more. Additionally, you're close to great hiking, skiing, golfing, and wineries!
- Airport: Stewart International Airport - 1180 1st St, New Windsor, NY 12553, (~ 46.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- This property can comfortably sleep 8 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 guests with sleeping arrangements available on the air mattress
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
-Overnight boat parking is available upon request
-Please note that if you would like to utilize overnight boar parking, you must contact Gregory before your stay so a spot can be reserved