|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
SANDY TOES is a single story, ground level home with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths just a short 3 minute walk to the beach. The home is located on a large landscaped lot in a very quiet neighborhood that offers paved parking for 3 vehicles plus an additional area to park a large trailer boat. Don't like to walk? Take the golf cart to the dedicated white sand beach, convenience store, restaurant, 2 bar clubs, or just tour the neighborhood.
SANDY TOES sleeps 6. The master bedroom has a queen size bed, while bedrooms 2 and 3 both have two single beds. Bedroom 3 also has a private sitting area. The two full baths have tub/showers and large vanities. All bed and bath linens are provided as well as a new washer and dryer.
The full kitchen includes all the pots, pans, silverware, and dishes you will need. Stove, new frig, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, dishwasher. The separate dining room seats six plus TV trays are provided.
When it's time to just kick back and relax, enjoy the dual leather vibrating recliners or the spacious leather sofa while you enjoy the entertainment center which features flat screen satellite TV, CD player, DVD player, and stereo. Wireless connectivity is provided.
Take the party outside to the rear patio with privacy fence. Enjoy the charcoal grill or sit around the fire pit in the evenings. Several bag chairs are provided for use in the yard or at the beach.
Please Note: Max guests is 6. No unauthorized additional guests. No parties for other than authorized guests.
Tom and Sandy Bailey are semi-retired professionals. Tom is a military retiree. He is a landscaper in Mexico Beach as well as the Mayor. Sandy is a retired RN and runs a professional custom monogram company also in Mexico Beach.
This vacation rental is ideal for a large family or two small families. While not directly on the beach, you also don't have the noise of the US 98 traffic or congestion associated with condos. Plenty of room to spread out.
Beach parking is at a premium. This home has space for 3 or 4 vehicles plus a boat or beach toy hauler. The ground level home is great for kids or physically challenged adults.
The house is beautiful and roomy. It sits in a very quiet neighborhood only 3 blocks from the beach. The house has everything you need to enjoy your stay, even a golf cart to drive around and get to the beach. We will definately be back next year, who knows, maybe this winter!
"Sandy Toes" was great. We had plenty of room for the six of us, and the golf cart was extremely useful in helping us transport our supplies to the beach. We will definitely try to stay here again. Also, this is a great value if you have a small group or family. Also, Mrs. Bailey, the owner, was very prompt and helpful in answering any questions we had.
My sister and two sons stayed 5 nights during June 2016, great place plenty of room! Not right on the beach but that was just fine just a short walk to the beach and no traffic. Very safe area! Would definitely rent again.
Loved everything about Sandy Toes! The houses was perfect for our family. We loved having the golf cart to take to the beach and also to ride it in the evenings around the quiet neighborhood. The fire pit came in handy on the cool evenings. We definitely look forward to staying here again!
Booked this on short notice and couldn't have been more pleased! Plenty of room (there are 5 of us) clean and convenient. No need to stay on the beach with the available golf cart. Very quiet neighborhood so we were able to relax after beaching it. BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK BY FAR!!!!And we have been going to Mexico Beach at least once a year for the past 12 years so we are very particular about our rentals. We will be back!
We had a good time, and Mexico Beach was very nice. We had never been there before, and really liked the quiet community. However, there aren't many restaurants in town, and not a lot of shopping so you have to anticipate driving quite a distance for any of that. If you can just go, and stay in the house it would be ideal.
Good things about the house and community:
1. It is definitely quiet. We ran around on the golf cart some and looked around.....it felt very small town, and nice.
2. The beach is amazing. We played volleyball at Toucans just a few blocks away in the sand and really enjoyed the beach....bring sunscreen!!
3. The house was very clean, and lots of towels are provided (great to have lots of towels).
4. The single beds in the bedrooms made it nice for the kids to sleep separately (the back bedroom is very very light in the morning though)
Not so great things about the house:
1. Don't plan to cook your meals at this home - there were almost no pans to cook in, and the front burners on the range are permanently set on high. I tried to cook the first night, and set off the fire alarms when I filled the house with smoke for overheated pans.
2. The house says you can use the BBQ, charcoal, and lighter fluid supplied......except there wasn't any so we had to go out day 2 and pick some up at the very pricy grocery store in the community. This was a must since the range doesn't work well.
3. The bed in the master bedroom is very very very noisy. My wife is a light sleeper, and I kept waking her up when I would turn over because of the creaking box spring. It made our kids laugh though.
4. I'm 6' 2" tall.......my wife is 5' 6" tall......she hit her head on the shower head in the bathroom. Need I say more?
Overall, we did enjoy our stay in Mexico Beach, but I cannot honestly recommend this house since you would have to eat out the entire time, and there aren't a lot of restaurant choices. I don't think we would go back to this house, but may to the community.
|Refundable Security/Damage Fee||£122|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.