|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
First floor unit. Spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom luxury condo. Enjoy cooking in your own kitchen with top of the line Stainless steel appliances. King bed in Master bedroom along with single bed with trundle bed. Luxury spa shower in master bath with body sprayers. 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed. 2nd bathroom has tub/shower, jetted tub. Beautiful balcony overlooking Lake Erie and private beach. Enjoy a glass of wine on your own private balcony while watching some of the most spectacular Lake Erie sunsets!
Rental Rules for All Renters at Lake Erie Vista
Lake Erie Vista’s building is a private residence and “home” to many owners. Lake Erie Vista is not a commercial motel/hotel operation. Each and every homeowner here maintains not only their personal unit, but also the public facilities through HOAC dues. To maintain this property and for the intended safety of all those who live at and rent units at the Lake Erie Vista Condominium Association, the Association has adopted the following rules to which you must consent and by which you must abide. By placing your initials in the space provided next to each rule and by placing your signature(s) at the end of this document, you attest that you, those in your rental party, those in your or your rental party’s care, custody and/or supervision (including but not limited to minors for whom you or those in your rental party have responsibility as parent or legal guardian) are not only informed of these rules, but will also comply with them in their entirety. These rules are for your benefit, as well as for the benefit of those who permanently reside at Lake Erie Vista.
In these rules, the term renter(s) includes those persons you listed in the rental agreement with the unit owner(s) from whom/which you are renting (i.e. you and those in your rental party) and who will be occupying the rental unit. No outside guests are permitted. Only renters and those who are specifically listed in your rental contract as part of your rental party are permitted to occupy and use the rental unit and Lake Erie Vista Condominium Association facilities (including but not limited to) the rented unit, pool, fitness equipment, parking lot and beach/pier.
1. Children who are minors must be supervised at all times.
2. No child who is a minor is to use the pool, exercise equipment or swim in the lake without adult supervision by a parent or legal guardian.
3. Renter(s) must stay within the pier rails and stay off of break wall rocks. Jumping/diving off the pier, dangling over the pier rails or playing on break wall is prohibited.
4. Renter(s) swim at their own risk(s) in the pool and/or lake. There is no lifeguard provided either for the pool or the lake. Do not dive into the lake or pool. Do not swim without a capable partner or parent/legal guardian and do not swim in the lake when there are white caps on the waves. Before swimming in the lake, be aware of rip currents, undertows and any warnings about dangerous levels of bacteria that may be issued.
5. No running is allowed in the building, around the pool, patio or premises.
6. Renter(s) risk eviction and forfeiture of all monies deposited if they allow any persons on the premises of Lake Erie Vista other than those occupants listed in your rental agreement.
7. Quiet hours are designated from 10 pm- 8 am within and outside of the building. Please have respect for others concerning voices, television, music and general noise during these hours.
8. The pool is open to renters from 8am- 8pm.
9. The cost of any damage done to the property and/or furnishings in both the rental unit and public areas of the building by renter(s) will be deducted from the security/damage deposit. If additional damage beyond the deposit is found, you will be responsible for paying additional damages. You are required to use the facilities, equipment, furnishings and appliances for their intended normal use.
10. Smoking within the building or a rental unit by Renter(s) is prohibited and will result in a forfeiture of renter(s) damage deposit. If smoking outside the building, you must provide your own ashtrays or other appropriate means of disposing cigarette butts. Do not throw butts on the beach, Condominium grounds or planters.
11. Pets are NOT allowed in rental units, the Condominium Building or premises. Renter(s) will forfeit their damage deposit if they allow a pet onto the grounds.
12. A dumpster for trash is provided on the east side of the parking lot. Renter(s) shall not leave trash/garbage bags or other refuse in public areas. Renter(s) may not use waste receptacles in the lobby, entrance, pool or patio for unit trash. Renter(s) must place trash inside the dumpster, not on top of the lids or the surrounding areas. After placing trash in the dumpster, renter(s) shall close the lid.
13. Before entering the pool, Renter(s) must rinse the sand off their bodies by using the hose provided on the east side of the patio. This will allow others to enjoy a clear and clean pool, as well.
14. Parking in the parking lot is limited to two vehicles per rental party; one space per vehicle. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. No bailment is created between Renter(s) and the Lake Erie Vista Condominium Associated and/or unit owners with respect to vehicles parked on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Association nor the rental unit owner shall be responsible for theft of vehicle or contents, or damage to vehicles/contents.
15. The grills, beach chairs, patio chairs/table(s) and fire pits are provided for your use. (Firewood can be purchased across the street). After use, all beach furniture should be placed up by the breakers in good repair. Please clean up the area that you used.
16. The balcony rails must be kept clear of people and items. Do not sit/straddle, stand upon or jump from the rail. Do not hang towels or any other objects from the rail.
17. Hallways must be kept clear. No equipment or bikes can be stored in hallways or in the units that are being rented. Bikes can be locked on the racks provided at the entrance and east side of building. No bailment is created between the renter(s) and Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association and/or the rental unit owner(s) by placing bikes in the rack(s) provided on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association nor the Owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for theft or damage to bikes.
18. Basket Carts and Hand Trucks (which are convertible to flat trucks) are provided for your convenience. After use, please return the carts/hand trucks to their original place next to the elevator in the lobby so that they will be available to other renters and unit owners. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owner’s Association nor the owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for injury to person and/or property (including but not limited to vehicles, boats or trailers) caused by the use of the carts/hand trucks by renter(s).
I have reviewed the rules above, will inform all of those in my rental party of these rules and agree to comply with all of the rules stated above. Failure to abide by rules may result in forfeiture of my security deposit and potential liability for additional damages. By paying through VRBO or HomeAway or others you agree and e-sign.
Signature of responsible party(ies) Date:
We live in Garrettsville, Ohio and always enjoyed camping in the Geneva on the Lake area. Needless to say, since buying the condo at Lake Erie Vista, we have given up camping! We still enjoy being outdoors and enjoy paddle boarding, kayaking, biking and golfing and the GOTL area is great for all of those activities and more!
Tina purchased this condo in 2013
Wonderful view of Lake Erie and beautiful sunsets!
Wonderful view of Lake Erie and the beach. Luxury living in Geneva on the Lake.
Beautiful condo...looks just like the pictures. Was clean and comfortable (especially the king bed & shower w/many jets). Had everything needed for our stay. Lake views are amazing...from pink sunrise to glorious sunset & listening to the waves was so relaxing. Lots to see & do nearby...two lighthouses, state park & a neat 50's diner...that is IF you can bring yourself to leave the condo :).
My daughter and I booked a stay at Tina's condo Super Bowl weekend. We were in much need of mommy-daughter time together. Tina's home was extremely clean and very relaxing. My daughter and I had so much fun bonding and just hanging out at the lake and driving around town. We will definitely stay again it was a very lovely place!
P.S. The view is INCREDIBLE!
Loved our stay at this condo. It was very clean and beautiful. The view was the best. The balcony was my favorite area to sit and relax. The beach was clean and well kept. I would definitely book again!! Needs a DVD player for stormy nights though :).
We had a wonderful two day trip to this darling condo right on lake Erie. This condo was beautifully decorated and had everything we needed. The owner, Tina couldn't have been more helpful! She recommended some wonderful restaurants in the area and we just had a blast. I look forward to coming back to Lake Erie Vista!
We have stayed in very nice units in Ohio and Michigan and enjoyed the waterfronts. We love to use these like home and take day trips, usually the owners of condos in this price range treat them like homes they are extending to friends or welcome guests. This unit did not have that feel at all. The icemaker doesn't work, the oven temperature control doesn't work, there was a personal hair on the back of the hall bathroom door next to small red spots (I don't wish to speculate what that was). The towels and sheets seemed to be very old and discolored. All of the parking lot lights were out. This may be insignificant but there was hardly any decorations throughout the condo. I have stayed in $89 a night hotels that felt homier. The beach and patio were very nice and helped to offset the rest of the unit. All in all though this was the least attractive unit we have stayed in.
The property is as advertised. Lovely decor and colors. Beautiful view from the living room/dining area. Balcony allows the opportunity to take in the fabulous sunsets! The lake is so clear several feet down! Bring water shoes for swimming. Private beach so it's not crowded!
The condo is spacious, furniture is comfortable, plenty of towels, nicely appointed kitchen. Master bath has an truly outstanding shower! Everything was clean and as advertised.
Condo building is easy to find, close to downtown, quiet, and well kept. I think that it's the nicest place to stay in the area. More privacy and less crowded than other rentals. Plenty of parking. General store/gas, ice cream shop, and a restaurant are right across the street if you need something quickly and don't want to go into town to deal with the traffic and parking during busy hours.
Perfect for all ages. We saw a variety of ages/life stages and all seemed to be having a great time!
|Cleaning||£24 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£203|
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date.