* Please note that the homeowner lives in the main house for part of the year, and may be able to assist with your stay *
Escape to a private getaway in a central, historic neighborhood - voted the best in Phoenix - at this remodeled vacation rental home. This cozy 1-bedroom, 1-bath guest house boasts a beautiful backyard with lush landscaping, garden and fire pit. Enjoy all the comfortable amenities of home and easy access to nearby shops, restaurants and downtown for a romantic Arizona retreat!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Perfect for couples and small families or groups of friends, this recently updated home rests in a classic Phoenix location near the airport, light rail and downtown area for easy navigation. Share a full kitchen, comfortable living room and all the essential amenities of home after days spent exploring the city!
The private backyard oasis invites long days of leisure and relaxation, with plush outdoor furnishings, a large shade umbrella, and fire pit sitting area. Prepare tasty refreshments, throw some kabobs on the gas grill and lounge under the Arizona sun until it sets across the horizon. Verdant shrubbery highlighted with blossoming flowers serve as a beautiful backdrop for all your vacation downtime.
Inside, natural light shines through French doors, reflecting off the tile floor and accentuating the brown leather furniture and original decor. Stream your favorite shows and movies on the flat-screen TV when you need a break from the sun. The open kitchenette comes fully equipped with a 4-burner electric stovetop and oven, toaster oven, cooking utensils, coffee maker and dishwasher.
When it's time to call it a night, the cozy bedroom features a comfortable queen bed and a deluxe air mattress is provided for 2 additional guests. Wash off in the walk-in shower before stepping out the door for your next Phoenix area adventure.
While this quiet, historic neighborhood offers easy street parking, you won't need a car as the property is located conveniently close to many local amenities and attractions. Walk to gourmet restaurants and boutique shops, or head to the light rail station and catch a train to venture further out in the city.
Downtown also rests just under 2 miles from the home and boasts a vibrant art scene, historical museums and venues for live entertainment. After treating yourself to some retail therapy and fine dining, catch a show at Comerica Theatre, the Crescent Ballroom or Phoenix Convention Center.
If you're a sports fan, you can root on the Diamondbacks at Chase Field or Arizona Cardinals at the University of Phoenix Stadium. Travel in the spring and cheer for your favorite team's prospects as they compete in the MLB Spring Training Cactus League.
This home also lies close to the Art Museum, local parks and golf courses. The Celebrity Theatre is another famous entertainment venue with a revolving stage for a unique cultural experience!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private backyard, furnished patio, gas grill, fire pit, umbrella, flashlight, flat-screen TV with Netflix streaming, Keurig, split-unit A/C, hairdryer, iron/board, complimentary toiletries, free WiFi, easy street parking, and more
- Beautiful Phoenix location in a historic neighborhood, with easy access to local shopping, dining, venues for live entertainment, and the light rail station
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that the homeowner lives in the main house for part of the year, and may be able to assist with your stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in