|Minimum Stay||7 - 14 nights|
Closest Midnight Cove II building to Crescent Beach, selected as #1 Beach in USA. Super 3rd floor end unit with both elevator and open stairway access. Well furnished and equipped as owner's second home. Unit has huge lanai, separate den/office, its own laundry room, free secure Wi-Fi, & 3 HD Cable TVs. Close to everything! Perfect for a couple or up to four mature adults! Not well-suited for children.
SUMMARY OF SPECIAL FEATURES:
• Largest 2 BR/ 2 full BA unit in Midnight Cove II with over 1,900 square feet w/enclosed lanai and separate laundry room.
• Light, bright end unit on 3rd floor of Building 9, a 5 story elevator building (no stairs to climb); closest Midnight Cove II building to Crescent Beach, the # 1 beach in the United States.
• New kitchen with granite & stainless appliances; side by side refrigerator w/filtered water & ice; new bathrooms, new tiled floors, newly decorated
• Separate den/office/3rd bedroom (with sleeper sofa) off kitchen w/pocket doors for privacy - Free, Secure Wireless High Speed Internet
• 27’ newly screened & glassed lanai (sliding glass doors to outside and to living room and master bedroom); 2 ceiling fans, carpeted & furnished as game/family room/etc.
• Separate laundry/utility room in unit w/full size washer and dryer with wall cabinets
• Extra large closets and storage space; foyer closet w/sports, beach & pool equipment & toys
• Tastefully decorated in Florida style with rattan and pecan furniture with light pastels, Florida prints, light peach walls with white trim
• Beautiful views of tropical grounds, lagoon, pool, and boat slips; limited partial gulf views
• Private deeded Crescent Beach access with an easy 3-5 minute walk to beach. Controlled access.
• Owner's deeded 30' boat slip included (P21-26)
________________ MORE DETAILS BELOW ___________________
• MIDNIGHT COVE II -- Popular, very desirable, well maintained Bay side condominium complex on beautiful Siesta Key. Vacation beach resort atmosphere - quiet, private, relaxing. 14 acres of lush tropical grounds. Direct, private beach access, tennis courts, heated pool, exercise/fitness room, boat slips, clubhouse, outdoor grills, picnic area, basketball, car wash area, bike racks, kayak launch area, etc. Excellent boating, sailing, fishing, swimming, snorkeling, shelling, sunbathing.
• CONVENIENT LOCATION -- Closest building to the Beach. Directly across road with controlled pedestrian crosswalk with traffic lights. Just a 3-5 minute walk to Crescent Beach! Less than 10 minute walk to South Bridge Village and local grocery, drug store, post office & package center, restaurants, bank, shops, marina, bike and boat rentals. Short drive or direct bus service to Siesta Village, major malls, downtown Sarasota, and other Sarasota attractions.
• UNIT -- Extra Large, Bright, Spacious Two/Three Bedroom, Den, Two Bath, End Unit with well-equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, laundry room, and large lanai which can be opened or closed to outside breezes. Fabulous view overlooking palm trees, beautifully landscaped grounds, boat harbor, and swimming pool. Vertical and mini blinds allow light and open feel. Freshly painted throughout in light peach with white trim. Furnished in Florida style with light pastel colors and Florida prints. Over 1900 square feet of space with enclosed lanai. Lots of closet and storage space. New tile floors.
• BUILDING --Very private, quiet, 3rd floor end unit in highly desirable, conveniently located BUILDING 9, the closest building to the beach. (Only 3-5 minute walk!) Five story mid-rise, wheelchair accessible, with convenient elevator. Also covered easy-access, outside stairs and corridors. Only 6 units per floor. Assigned covered parking space for unit is immediately outside building entrance. Ample guest parking.
• CRESCENT BEACH -- Bay side unit directly across from private access to world famous CRESCENT BEACH (#1 Beach in USA) and its white, fine sand and sparkling blue waters. (Just an easy 3-5 minute walk from front door to beach!). Use owner’s 30’ boat slip in condominium boat harbor with direct, easy boat access and no bridges to Intracoastal Waterway and Little Sarasota Bay.
• LIVING and DINING AREAS tastefully decorated with rattan, and wicker pieces and glass top tables. New sleep sofa, chairs, lamps, colorful prints and pictures. Large ceramic tiled floors. Glass top dining table seating 6. 50 inch HD flat screen TV, cable, smart Blu-Ray DVD player, stereo and remotes. Cordless phone. Sliding doors to Lanai.
• Large LANAI is accessible from living room and master bedroom through sliding glass doors. Lanai can be opened to outside or enclosed with additional sliding glass doors. Furnishings include glass top table and 4 chairs for eating or games, chaise lounge, table, chairs and lamps. Two ceiling fans. Beautiful views of tropical grounds, lagoon, pool, and boat slips.
• MASTER BEDROOM has pecan furniture, king-size bed, matching night tables, lamps, dresser with mirror, recliner, 2 side chairs, and ceiling fan. Includes 32 inch flat screen TV, cable, remote, AM/FM clock radio, cordless phone, large walk-in closet, new neutral w/w carpet, sliding doors to Lanai. New MASTER BATH has tiled floor, large walk-in shower, recessed double sinks in granite vanity top over new cream maple cabinets. Private toilet area with exhaust fan.
• GUEST BEDROOM, furnished in pecan with twin beds, 2 small chests, lamp, 24 inch flat screen TV,cable, remote, AM/FM clock radio, cordless phone, chair, large closet and new neutral w/w carpet. Limited partial Gulf view. Ceiling fan. New GUEST BATH off hallway has tiled tub/shower, sliding doors, tile floors, recessed single sink in granite vanity top over new cream maple cabinets. Exhaust fan.
• Large, open New KITCHEN with recessed tray ceiling, granite counter tops, new off-white maple cabinets and pass through over peninsula bar with 4 swivel bar stools. All new stainless appliances include: glass top stove with microwave over, and side-by-side refrigerator with filtered water & ice maker dispensers and quiet dishwasher. Deep single stainless sink with disposal. Wall telephone with answer machine. Fully equipped with toaster oven, coffee maker, dishes, glasses, utensils, cookware, etc.
• Separate small DEN, OFFICE or BREAKFAST ROOM with limited partial Gulf view furnished with glass top rattan bistro table, 2 chairs, credenza, and sleep sofa. Set up to be used as a den, breakfast room, TV room, office, or bed room for extra guests. Cordless phone, wireless high speed internet modem & router, HP All-in-One printer, copier, fax, scanner. Pocket doors for privacy.
• Full size washer and dryer with wall cabinets in separate LAUNDRY ROOM inside the unit. Individually controlled air conditioning and heat. Canister vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, brooms, mops, etc. Maid service available. Foyer and hall closets with beach chairs, beach umbrellas, rafts, beach toys, fishing gear, tennis equipment, etc. plus extra storage.
We have visited Midnight Cove II many times, and this unit will definitely be on our list for future stays! Pictures are accurate - unit is immaculate and very well maintained. Kitchen appliances are top of line and kitchen has everything you could want. The owner was very responsive during the rental process; we had no issues after we arrived so no need to contact him during our stay.
Unit is at end of 3rd floor, so more private than some others. The den provides a peek at the Gulf and is a cozy spot to curl up with a good book! Guests with small, active children might not be comfortable in this unit, as it is obvious that the owners want to keep it in pristine condition. There are no stains, marks, or signs of wear at all.
The lanai offers both screens and glass doors to the outside - we chose the screens so we could take advantage of the nice breezes.
You will need to bring your own beach towels. MC provides chairs on the beach for guests.
Highly recommend this unit!
There are so many nice things to say about this place, I'll try to keep it short! First off , the place was immaculate. No stains, no dust, just spotless. The refrigerator looked brand spanking new. Everything was well organized and we felt at home in no time. The lanai was really large and well appointed and the view of the Gulf was very peaceful, especially when it rained. It's a very large condo and I loved the walk in closet in the master, as well as the large shower. WiFi worked seamlessly for my husband who ended up working much of the time. The location was great - close to our parking spot, and the crosswalk/beach path was directly across from the elevator. That came in very handy as we had family staying across the street that we visited daily. Plenty of beach toys/towels and the laundry area was a much appreciated amenity. Again, these looked brand new. We got in really late for check in, which made me nervous, but everything went smoothly and just the way it was explained in our welcome letter. The owner is very responsive and very easy to work with. Captain Curt's is a short walk away - we went there twice we liked it so much. Don't miss St. Armand's Circle - great shopping and restaurants. Can't wait to come back and stay here!
The condo was clean, spacious, and perfect for our Florida honeymoon. We were so close to everything, especially the beach. We would definitely return.
The condo was exactly as pictured, beautiful & clean!! All the needed amenities and such an easy walk to the beach;right across the street.
There were 5 of us and we had plenty of space and felt right at home. We would definitely stay here again on our next trip back to Siesta Key.
Everything from initial deposit to checkout was made easy. Owner answered any questions we had right away.
Thanks for a wonderful family vacation!!!
Just a quick note to say a huge thank you for allowing us to rent your apartment in Midnight Cove. It was everything you promised and more. We felt thoroughly at home and treated it accordingly. We hope to return to Siesta Key next year and would happily stay at your apartment again.
We use vrbo for almost all our vacations and get aways this was one of our best places the condo was clean and beautiful the beach right across the street with the chairs waiting for you the location is easy getting off the island and close to everything we will back again soon thanks
Great Location! Close to everything! For more information on Midnight Cove II check out their website.
Many entertainment, art, cultural, and other attractions in beautiful Sarasota and the nearby area.
Check out this web site for more details and learn more about Sarasota, what to see, where to go, and what to do:
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Feb - Apr 2017
1 Feb 2017 - 29 Apr 2017
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
May - Nov 2017
30 Apr 2017 - 30 Nov 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Admin. Fee (Office 4 %)||£32 + Tax|
|Accidental Damage Insur.||£40 + Tax|
|Cleaning||£88 + Tax|
One week minimum (May - January)
Two week minimum (February - April)
Discount available for stays of 4 weeks or more & repeat guests
ALL RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL RESERVATION MADE AND CONFIRMED.
CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 PM CHECK-OUT: 10:00 AM
Please email owner with any questions and for EXACT QUOTE
Admin. Fee = 4 % of base rental and subject to tax
$356.00 Deposit required at the time of booking. Full payment due 60 days before arrival.
Major Credit Cards Accepted
Must Be 26 Years of Age to Rent - Not suitable for children.
4 adults maximum