• completely secluded and private estate
• outstanding ocean and mountain views
• all bedrooms air-conditioned & on-suite bathrooms
• large raised covered patio over looking the ocean
• infinity pool with tiled deck area
• large air-conditioned lounge with 55inch wide screen tv/ dvd (no satellite or cable)
• fast internet with wifi throughout property
• gas bbq
• drive time to dominicalito beach 8 minutes
Casa Pura Vista is in the select neighborhood of escaleras mountain at an altitude of 1,200ft/365mts the property befits from the cooling ocean and mountain breezes and offers commanding panoramic views over the ocean, north along the coastline to manuel antonio and south to dominicalito bay with views of the surrounding mountains with dense tropical forest home to huge variety of wildlife, monkeys and birds.
The villa has been built in a spanish colonial style and decorated with tasteful finishes and fittings with comfortable furniture.
The villa is built on a slopping mountain incline that give it a natural 2 stores with the main level is accessible with the use of steps or stairs.
On the main floor overlooking the expansive panoramic views of dominicalito to manuel antonio is a large covered patio with sofa, chairs and coffee table this leads to the tiled deck area around the infinity pool with deck chairs table and sun umbrella.
The kitchen leads off the patio area, which is well equipped with all utensils and appliances. And has a central island for added counter space. This leads to a spacious lobby that leads to the bedrooms and the colonial style walled garden courtyard with a fountain surrounded by tropical flowers and plants.
The on the main floor there are two bedrooms both with queen size beds. The master bedroom has an ocean view and leads directly to the pool. This bedroom has air-conditioning, on-suite bathtub, and separate shower, twin sink granite vanity top & toilet. The second bedroom also has queen-size bed, air-conditioning an on-suite shower & twin sink granite vanity top & toilet.
The lower ground floor
The third bedroom is on the lower floor has a Queen-size bed, air-conditioning an on-suite shower & single sink ceramic vanity top & toilet.
There are two off street areas for parking 3 cars with one under a covered carport.
• You will need to rent a 4x4 vehicle to access the property and to enjoy the southern Pacific zone of Costa Rica