Treat the family to an unforgettable Tahoe retreat at this 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental condo that sleeps 6 in Incline Village! With 1,380 square feet of renovated space, this condo offers all the comforts of home paired with all the amenities you desire, plus a beautiful back deck to top it all off. Enjoy summer days spent poolside and winter months skiing the slopes - no matter the season, you're guaranteed a front-row spot for Lake Tahoe sunsets each evening on the exclusive Incline shores.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
After a day on the slopes, lock up the gear in the personal ski locker and head inside to give your tired legs a break. Warm frozen toes by the gas fireplace, while friends stretch out on the couch and doze off in front of the flat-screen DirecTV. Framed by vaulted cathedral ceilings and designer touches, this condo will feel like your very own cabin chalet in no time.
Refuel the family with a hearty home-cooked meal in the evenings. The kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances and granite countertops to assist with warm bowls of chili and fresh summer salads alike. When all is prepped and ready, bring your feast to the 6-person dining table for an evening of good food with great company.
When the weather's just right, bring dinner instead to the backyard deck! Surrounded by pines, this space is an outdoor oasis, where you can fire up burgers on the gas grill and sip on wine with friends late into the evening hours.
When you're ready to retire for the night, 3 cozy bedrooms await you. Let the kiddos sleep tight on one of the 2 twin beds in the third bedroom, while you choose a spot on a queen bed in either the master bedroom or second bedroom.
While you stay in Mountain Shadows, you'll have access to dozens of amenities. Enjoy Incline Village's fitness center, 10 tennis courts, a snack bar, Kid Zone, indoor Olympic-size pool, outdoor pools, group fitness classes, plus exclusive access to the Incline beaches - just to name a few of the fun things in store for you!
Live like a local and spend the day in Incline Village. Take a walk down Tahoe Boulevard, where you'll find shops, restaurants, parks, and probably a local festival in full swing! Grab an afternoon brew at Alibi Ale Works before a grand finale at Lone Eagle Grill for dinner with a lakefront view.
If you're visiting in the summertime, it's easy to spend all your days in the sunshine! You'll find Lake Tahoe less than a mile away, where Incline Beach and Burnt Cedar Beach await you - exclusive to Incline Village only. If you prefer land over water, grab your hiking gear or mountain bike and head down Flume Trail or Mount Rose - each no more than 10 miles away.
When the snow falls, you'll find Incline Village alive with snow bunnies ready to take on the slopes! Diamond Peak Ski Resort sits right in your backyard just 1 mile away from the property, with Northstar Resort and Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe each within 25 minutes of the property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen DirecTV with streaming capabilities, a gas fireplace, ski locker, private back deck, stainless steel gas grill, parking passes for 2 vehicles, and much more!
- Access to community amenities including 37,000-square-foot recreational and fitness center, 10 tennis courts with daily or weekly memberships available, Snack Bar, Pro Shop, Kid Zone, indoor Olympic-size pool, outdoor pools, group fitness classes, a cardiovascular room, a gymnasium, and exclusive access to the Incline beaches!
- Lovely Incline Village location - Centrally situated to provide access to Lake Tahoe, Diamond Peak Ski Resort, and all the best of downtown Incline Village!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in