|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Welcome to Lakehouse Landing.
Lakehouse Landing is a beautiful, clean, comfortable, peaceful and spacious villa where it is easy to relax and unwind with family and friends. It is situated on a very quiet cul-de-sac, and looks out over a conservation area and lake.
Wake up to a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy your morning outside by the pool while looking out at the water.
• Fantastic extended pool area overlooking water, on a large lot for extra privacy.
• Removable kids safety pool fence
• Non slip tiled floor through majority of house, excluding garage and bedrooms
• There is a full size kitchen and laundry facilities, with everything you will need to make this a home away from home.
• No fighting for the bathroom, with 3 Master ensuites, in the 4 bathroom house.
• Flat screen TV in every bedroom
• Digital Cable with 250+ Channels
• Free long distance in USA and Canada.
• Equipped with Turbo High Speed internet, Wi-Fi, and a desk for writing or for your laptop.
• There are 2 seating areas, one being the family room with flat screen TV with patio doors leading to the pool deck. The second seating area is a quiet den with comfortable sofa for just relaxing and reading.
• Xbox 360 with games
• Air Conditioning
• Park style charcoal BBQ Grill
• 8' slate bed pool table
• Foosball table
• Board games
• Our home management team live on site providing immediate response to guest emergencies, and the ability to handle any issues quickly and efficiently.
• Minutes from entertainment parks, restaurants, theatres and outlet shopping.
• Orange Tree is located just 8 miles from DISNEY main gates
• There is also, free for your use, a tennis court, basketball court, a 5 acre playing field, soccer pitch and two children's playgrounds (tot lot). There is also a lake where you can fish, and a beautiful conservation area, making Orange Tree a very desirable place to stay.
We have had another amazing stay at this villa. I have stayed at this villa on three different occasions and it always meets my expectations.
Spacious, clean and feels very homely to us. A quiet and peaceful location and not too far from a football (soccer) pitch which is handy for my football mad son.
Decent distance to attractions and 192, we really cannot fault the place. I dare say we will be back, hopefully in the not too distant future.
We just spent an amazing week at the lake house!!!!! There were three families and we had enough space no one was crowded!!! The bedroom set up was perfect and the pool and hot tub were a real hit!!! The kids. Never wanted to get out. The property was just beautiful and loads of wild life around!!!! We would go back in a heart beat!!!! Thanks. So much for a beautiful and very enjoyable holiday!!!!! Definitely a great place to stay!!!!!!!!!!
We enjoyed our stay in Central Florida at Lake House Landing. The house itself was well situated to the area attractions yet far enough away on a quiet street that we could enjoy the down time around the pool and hot tub. The house it self was fairly clean with the only comment being the bedroom carpets should perhaps be replaced at some point in the near future as they are looking a tad tired. The pool area was a big hit! Bedding was fine as was the towels provided. Kitchen was outfitted as one would expect with a rental property. One comment is that there was a lack of sundry items. We understand that any food based products should be removed at the conclusion of a rental but there were no garbage bags, dish soap, aluminum foil etc. I am sure that others as we did left behind these types of items that get removed by the management company but seems that these types of items could be left behind for the next guests, just a thought. Over all we were happy with our stay and would recommend Lake House Landing and if we return to the area would consider renting it again. Thanks.
We spent 10 days in this house and it was the best vacation ever! The best part was the price! For roughly the same amount of money to stay at one of Disney lower priced hotels, we got to stay in a home with 5 bedrooms and a private pool. Not having to squeeze my family of 4 into a small hotel room with two double or queen beds for 10 days was the best part. After full days at Disney and Universal, our kids were asleep by 8pm every night. If we were in a hotel my wife and I would have had to stare at the ceiling for several hours every night. Everyone having their own room was fantastic!!
We had a great Disney vacation! The location was wonderful and and easy drive to Disney as well as close to grocery stores and other shopping! The house was very nice and plenty of room for our party of 11. Having the three en-suites and then a separate bathroom for the kiddos was great! The pool was great as well! As with anything in life, unfortunate things just happen. Well, about midweek of our stay, after a long magical day at Disney, we came home and noticed the house was not cooling like it should. The air conditioner had gone out. We made a call to the property manager and they had someone out to fix it the next day while we were at Disney. It couldn't be fixed that day so they got us into a different house in the same neighborhood. It was very comparable to the one we were in except the views weren't as nice and one of the adult bedrooms didn't have an en-suite but there was one right next to it as well as another bathroom for the kiddos. It all worked out for us and we had a great time! They were very accommodating and did everything they could to make our stay a comfortable and enjoyable one. We would definitely stay at this property again!
We love your house! We loved the location. We had an excellent time. The description of the property was exactly as it was. Very clean and well-maintained. I would recommend this home to anyone visiting the Orlando area. We loved the lake in the back, and yes, we saw alligators!!! The birds that hang around were awesome as well. We visiting both Universal parks, NASA, and Epcot center! What an amazing five days. We didn't have to eat out at all in the evening because we had so many amenities in the house! Thanks for having such a great place to stay!
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£202|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Note: Pool and Spa Heat available at an extra rate of $30 per day from October 1st through to April 30th and $25/day from May 1st through to September 30th.