★★FREE AIRPORT PICK UP ON 5 OR MORE NIGHTS★★
ALL YOU NEED IS ECUADOR!
Thanks for previewing our property- A Winning Combination of Quality, Quietness, Location, and Price!
LONG TERM RENTERS WELCOME!
Situated on Ave Gonzalez Suarez, this Terrific Apartment is located in arguably the Best and Most Desirable Neighborhood in the City of Quito, in a Top Notch Building (Aldrovandi Plaza) with Gym, Pool, Jacuz, Sauna, and Steam Room!
Upscale Neighborhood, near fine restaurants, coffee shops, pharmacies, banks, flower shops, ice cream parlors, mini marts, grocery market, etc.
Pack Light, You have a Large Capacity Washer and Dryer.
Need to call home? Free phone calls to USA, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
Arriving on a late flight? Have to clear customs and immigration and not sure when you'll get home? No problem, I can accommodate your arrival as late as necessary. I can also assist in arranging airport transportation (to and from), as well as day trips with knowledgeable and trusted drivers w/vans.
- Beautiful & spacious apartment- 1,749 sq. ft. (163 m²).
- Private Balconies 205 sq. ft. - 19 sq. mts (direct access from the master bedroom, kitchen and living room).
- 2 Assigned Underground Parking Spots (side by side).
- Building offers 24 Hour Security - includes onsite security guards, security cameras throughout the building, and card-controlled entrances and elevators.
- Free Broadband Wireless Internet.
- Free phone calls to USA and Canada.
- Cable TV available in the master bedroom and in the Family/TV room.
- Safe Box for your valuables.
- Beds: 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Twin Size Sofa bed (sleeps up to 7 guests).
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and breakfast table. And with all the dinnerware, cookware, and silverware you will need, plus small and large appliances like fridge, dishwasher, etc. We provide paper towels, napkins, sugar, salt, pepper, coffee and tea.
- Bath towels are plentiful and we provide toilet paper, liquid and bar soap in each of the four bathrooms, plus hair dryers in two of them.
- Access to the gym, sauna and steam room located on the 5th floor.
- Enjoy the outdoor heated pool and 2 Jacuzzi hot tubs located on the 5th floor. Here you can kick back and relax while enjoying best view of the city and of the mountains.
-We are happy to provide tourist information and
recommendations. Just ask us.
We can also assist in arranging airport transfers, as well as day trips.
-For a small fee plus the cost of groceries, we can stock up on some food for you. Just tell us what you need and you'll have them at your arrival.
Long term renters welcome!
All you need is Ecuador !
Four worlds in one place: Galapagos Islands, Pacific Coast, Andes, and Amazon.
Ecuador is a country with vast natural and cultural wealth. The diversity of its four regions has resulted in hundreds of thousands of species of flora and fauna. It has about 1,640 species of birds. The species of butterflies line the 4,500, the 345 reptiles, 358 amphibians and 258 mammals, among others. Ecuador is considered one of the 17 countries where the greatest biodiversity of the planet is concentrated. Most of its flora and fauna live in 26 areas protected by the State. It also offers historical attractions such as Quito, food and a variety of cultures and traditions.
Quito has been recognized as the leading tourist destination in South America at the World Travel Awards in 2013, considered the Oscars of Tourism! Come and see what this beautiful capital city has to offer.
Nearest Airport: Mariscal Sucre International Airport located just 15 miles from Quito.
Whether you are traveling for pleasure or business, or simply passing through Quito for a few days before embarking on a tour at the world-renowned Galapagos Islands, this elegantly appointed unit is by far one of the best apartments to rent in Quito. Located in one of the finest high-rise buildings in Quito, Edificio Aldrovandi Plaza is situated in the upscale northern part of town where it is quiet, safe, and chic. This brand new apartment has everything you will need and want to make your experience in Quito comfortable, unique and memorable.
Beyond the excellent LOCATION, what else makes this apartment exclusive?
- Nice Views of the Beautiful Panecillo-Bread Loaf Hill.
- Banks, Restaurants, Mini Markets, Bakeries, and Coffee Shops within walking distance.
- Fully furnished with charming and fine furniture.
- Private balconies.
- All bedrooms have plenty of closet space.
- High Speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Cable TV (LED TV in the master bedroom and in the small TV family room).
- Blu ray and DVD Player.
- Stereo System.
- Roman Blinds throughout the apartment (double blinds in the bedrooms to block out the sun).
- Fully Equipped Kitchen w/dishwasher & coffee table.
- Separate dining area with six chairs
- Granite counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Porcelain tile flooring (except in bedrooms: carpet).
- Separate room where you’ll find a Washer, Dryer, Sink, Iron and Ironing Board.
- Plenty of towels and linens.
Building Amenities include:
- Gym equipped with 2 treadmills, weights and a
- Sauna and Steam Room.
- Outdoor Heated Pool and 2 Jacuzzi Hot Tubs. (enjoy the view of the city and mountains from here).
- 24 Hour Security - includes onsite security guards, security cameras throughout the building, and card-controlled entrances and elevators.
- Underground Parking (2 assigned side by side spots) plus a visitors underground parking area.
- Plenty of street parking.
What is near the apartment?
- Pizzeria- Restaurant El Hornero and Sweet And Coffee (just across the street from your apartment building),
- 2 convenient mini-markets that offer groceries, fresh fruit, flowers, etc. (located steps from the building).
-Honey & Honey Restaurant, Urban Bakery, El Español, (less than half a block from your apartment building).
- Cyrano Bakery & Gelato Corfu (located a block away).
Hansel & Gretel Bakery
- Hotel Quito (4 blocks away).
- The American Ambassador’s Residence (5 blocks away).
- The biggest and best supermarket: SUPERMAXI
(located on the same street approximately 9 blocks away).
- ATM Machine (1 block away).
- Marriott Hotel, El Jardin Shopping Mall, the beautiful La Carolina Park (3 minutes via taxi)
- The posh Swissôtel and the stylish Plaza Foch where you’ll find great restaurants, bars/pubs, internet cafes, bookstores and art galleries (a few minutes via taxi).
- Visit Quito’s historic Colonial Centre which was
declared a world heritage site by UNESCO and explore its remarkable churches, plazas, museums, restaurants/cafes and cobblestone streets ($7 via taxi).
*NOTE: Quito now offers a new tour via a large double deck bus (hop on hop off) that runs a three-hour route through Quito making eleven stops at some of the principal attractions of the city between Naciones Unidas Boulevard (La Carolina Park) and Panecillo hillside.