Make your Great Bear Lake getaway even better when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 11 in Grand Junction! Perched right on the edge of the 155-acre lake, this sweet spot is a waterfront wonderland, where private beaches and kayaks await you! Spend your days sipping cocktails at the tiki bar, sunbathing on the deck, or sitting by the fire pit, until frozen fingers and toes pull you back inside to relax at your newfound home-away-from-home.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Futon | Upstairs Living Room: Pullout Bed, Futon
Watch the sunrise each morning from the cozy sunroom, where floor-to-ceiling windows frame an unbeatable view of Great Bear Lake. The early risers will already be wide awake and moving, floating far away in kayaks as they wait for fish to bite.
When you're ready to take on the day, you'll find endless possibilities right outside. Take the kayaks out on the water while the kiddos stay back to ride down the slide, jump off the diving board, and build sandcastles on the backyard beach - each ensuring a day well-spent on the lake.
Refuel the family with a hearty home-cooked meal in the evening. Send the fishermen to fry up the catch-of-the-day on the charcoal grill while the chefs create side dishes in the fully equipped kitchen. Entertain the kiddos with a movie on the flat-screen TV in the living room until you're ready to feast at the 10-person dining table!
Transform your easy-going getaway into a tropical luau! Outside you'll find a tiki bar well-equipped to treat friends to handcrafted cocktails and island vibes playing through the sound system. While you sip on Mai Tai's, the kids can retreat to the upstairs to the second living area for a night all their own in front of the flat-screen streaming TV.
Wind down at the end of the day in front of the wood-burning fireplace, while the kiddos fall fast asleep on sleeper sofas and pullout beds upstairs. When you're ready to retire, rest easy in one of the 3 cozy bedrooms before another busy day on the lake.
-- THE LOCATION --
While you may want to spend all your days hidden away on Great Bear Lake, drive 30 minutes down to South Haven to experience the vast waters of Lake Michigan! Stroll the sands of Van Buren State Park and North Beach, or hop on a South Haven scooter to tour the lakefront town in style.
When the weather cools down, trade the water skis for snowboards and shred down Bittersweet Mountain! Sitting just 20 miles north, this resort is home to 20 runs and 5 chairlifts, making it the perfect spot for snow bunnies eager to explore the Michigan mountainside.
Take the time to visit some of the neighboring cities of Grand Junction. Within 50 miles of the property, you'll find the charming streets of Kalamazoo, Saugatuck, Holland, and more. While you cruise from city-to-city, be sure to try your luck at one of the many local casinos in the area!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, an equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, 5 flat-screen antenna TVs with Firestick streaming, a wood-burning fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, landscaped patio, tiki bar with sound system, private dock, single kayaks, slide, diving board, and much more!
- Beautiful Grand Junction location - right on the waterfront of Great Bear Lake with Lake Michigan, Bittersweet Resort, and multiple upscale casinos all within driving distance!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport (~ 31.8 miles away from the property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- An additional fee will be imposed for any guests exceeding the maximum occupancy of 11
- NOTE: A $50.00 utility fee may be charged if any windows or doors are left open at checkout
- NOTE: Failure to follow any check-out step could result in a minimum $50 fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in