*Please note that the homeowner's salon and a garden-level vacation rental unit are located on-site*
Situated in the heart of historic Louisville, this 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house fully embodies Southern hospitality! Only 10 mins from downtown and mere steps from dozens of eateries, this sweet spot hosts 6 for a first-class experience. Bring your family together for a soiree on the covered deck or venture into the city for epic horse races, scenic riverboat rides and picnics in the park!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
As one of the oldest homes in Louisville’s historic district, this beautiful house maintains much of its old-world charm and character - even with its recent upgrades. The interior is beautifully designed with elegant light fixtures, chic furnishings and a unique collection of artwork showcased throughout.
Come inside and cozy up in the front room, highlighted by a gas fireplace and a tufted sofa, or continue towards the living room to unwind in style. This trendy space boasts mirrored accent pieces and a 55-inch curved flat-screen TV. Turn on the Cardinals game or curl up on the built-in bench to dive into a new novel.
Try your hand at classic Southern comfort food or stay true to your family’s favorites - the fully equipped kitchen is primed to handle all of your culinary needs! Open up a complimentary bottle of wine for the perfect pairing and enjoy your family feast at the round table set for 5.
If you’d prefer to dine al fresco, the furnished patio provides the perfect spot! Should the weather take a turn, relax and entertain on the covered deck, boasting a comfortable lounge area, wet bar and privacy curtains draped over the windows.
When you’re ready to wind down for the night, all 3 bedrooms offer memory foam mattresses for a full night’s sleep. You’ll even find a few horse photos for a subtle hint of Kentucky Derby spirit!
Whether you’re in town to attend the Kentucky Derby, visit the University of Louisville or tour the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, this historic home serves as your ideal home base right outside the city. Get a taste of the local cuisine at one of the many restaurants within walking distance, or make the 10-minute drive into downtown for even more options.
See who’s playing over at the KFC Yum! Center, visit Belle of Louisville Riverboats for a scenic ride on the river, plan your path along the Bourbon Trail and spend a day at the races at Churchill Downs!
When you need a break from the city, explore the abundant parks and activities closer to home. Practice your backhand swing on the Crescent Hill Tennis Courts or go for a leisurely dip in the pool at the local swim club.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer, central air conditioning, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, 55-inch curved flat-screen TV, DVD player, flatiron and curling iron, complimentary professional hair products, memory foam mattresses, pack ‘n play, baby shampoo and towels, booster seats, covered deck, wet bar, outdoor furniture, gas grill and more
- Enjoy complimentary bottles of red and white wine, along with a stocked fridge upon arrival
- Wonderful Louisville location - Only 10 minutes from downtown and within walking distance from local eateries, shops, cafes and parks
- Airport: Louisville International Airport - 600 Terminal Dr, Louisville, KY 40209 (~12 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The maximum occupancy is flexible for 2 additional children with sleeping accommodations available on the sofa
- Please note that the homeowner's salon & spa is located on-site, and the entrance for the business is located in the backyard. The salon is only open 3 days a week
- Please note that there is a garden-level unit, with a completely separate entrance, and there may be other guests present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in