Plan your next Texas Hill Country retreat to this charming 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cottage. Nestled on a 1.35-acre private lot, frequently filled with white-tail deer, this quaint unit sleeps up to 6, with use of the air mattress. The interior boasts new bamboo flooring, an updated kitchen, remodeled dining area, and a patio with country views. Explore the shops on Main Street, bring the kids to Moffett Park for a swim, or simply relax around the cozy fireplace in the living room!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress (Only available upon request)
Explore the lush hill country by day and relax on the furnished front porch by night with your favorite cocktail at-hand and a Texas sunset in front of you. This historic 1960 D'hanis Brick cottage sits on Main Street of Medina's friendly community and offers all of the comforts of home with plenty of Texas charm.
Start your morning with a cup of hot coffee on the back screened-in patio and watch for deer wandering through the property. When you get hungry, walk through the French doors to prepare a hearty breakfast in the well-equipped kitchen, outfitted with stainless steel appliances. The newly remodeled dining area is the perfect place for family-style meals while both patios provide fantastic al fresco dining options!
When you’re not out and about in Medina, relax on the comfortable loveseat in the front living room and watch your favorite show on the mounted 43-inch flat-screen TV.
There's no better way to celebrate your nights in paradise than grilling dinner on the new charcoal grill. Finish off the night by making a fire using the iron Franklin Stove in the den and look out the window at the gorgeous rolling hills.
When it's time to call it a night, retreat to one of 2 furnished bedrooms to drift to sleep on the comfortable queen and twin mattresses. The master bedroom offers an ornate metal bed frame and access to the cottage bathroom, while the second bedroom offers 2 wooden bed frames!
On the nights that you're not dining at the property, try out one of the many delicious local eateries by the cottage. The Core Coffee house is a short walk from the cottage and is a fantastic spot for coffee, pizza, and buffet style lunches. Another great option is Keeses BBQ, a family-style restaurant serving breakfast and lunch!
Bring the kids to Moffett Park for the afternoon and have some fun in the sun! The park has plenty of spots for picnics, community grills for barbecuing, and access to the refreshing Medina River.
The Medina Love Creek Apple Orchard is a fantastic time during the spring, summer, and fall for families looking to have a memorable experience. The orchard is less than a mile away and offers excellent hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and delicious homemade apple pies.
Some other fun options around the town include the Medina community library with free WiFi and the Little Cottage Quilt Shop filled with unique textiles and sewing materials for the craft enthusiasts!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, carbon monoxide detector, washer and dryer, a private backyard with a screened-in patio and brand new BBQ grille, a front porch, Franklin stove, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), flat-screen TV, 4 oscillating heaters, complimentary toiletries, 1-car covered parking, and much more
- Guests can stream Hulu, Youtube, Netflix, Pandora when using the LG Premium button, once the TV screen turns on
- Fantastic Medina location - located on restaurant-filled Main Street, near the Medina Community Library and the Little Quilt Shop, less than a mile from the Medina Love Creek Apple Orchard, and close to the Medina River and Moffett Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Antonio International Airport - 9800 Airport Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78216, (~65 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can sleep 4 guests in both bedrooms, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 6 with use of the queen air mattress provided upon request
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in