Discover the beauty of Westhamption Dunes when you stay at this stunning 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home! Boasting a well-appointed interior and an ideal location, this home is an excellent retreat for a family getaway or a group of up to 10 friends! You’ll never miss a day of oceanfront relaxation with your own private boardwalk leading to the beach just steps away. You’re sure to have a memorable stay at this welcoming home in a highly sought after location with waterfront views!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Full Bed, Sleeper Sofa
Cruise to the Atlantic coast to find this impressive home-away-from-home, where beach-themed decor and vaulted ceilings create a light and airy feel. The 1,200-square-foot interior features everything you need to have a comfortable stay, including a flat-screen cable TV, fully equipped kitchen, and 4 cozy bedrooms.
Get a breath of fresh air when you step onto the 2-story deck offering an outdoor shower, gas grill, and patio furniture. With beach chairs, an umbrella, and private walkway to the beach, a fun-filled day under the sun is just steps away!
When you get hungry, head back to the home to whip up a traditional New England clambake using the lobster pot. The kitchen is fully stocked with modern appliances, cookware, and dishware, making cooking a breeze!
For a replenishing night's sleep, retreat to the master bedroom housing a queen bed, private balcony, and soothing ocean views. Additional sleeping can be found throughout the rest of the home including plush, cloud-like beds, ensuring a peaceful slumber for all your travel companions!
This home is conveniently located right on the beach, offering peaceful and private shorelines to enjoy with your friends and family. To access calmer waters, simply stroll across the street to Moriches Bay - the perfect place to let the kiddos explore the warm and tranquil waters!
Just 0.6 miles down the coast is Cupsogue Beach County Park, where you can pack a picnic and spend the day sunbathing, shelling, and meeting friendly faces! If you're in the mood for some waterfront fun, head to the marina to rent paddle boards, kayaks, or charter a pontoon cruise!
The quaint town of Westhampton Beach is 13 minutes away, home to several fresh seafood restaurants, local shops, and a performing arts center. Also just a short drive away are several popular towns with many attractions, including Southampton and East Hampton!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, a washer and dryer, furnished deck, outdoor shower, gas grill, private beach access, beach chairs, a beach umbrella, driveway parking, and more!
- Incredible Westhampton Dunes Location - Steps from the beach and minutes from an array of attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Long Island MacArthur Airport - 100 Arrival Ave, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779, (~32 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that beach towels are not provided and it is recommended that you bring your own
- Maximum of 5 cars allowed in driveway overnight
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in