Freyscape Luxury Accommodation offers a modern holiday house in the heart of Coles Bay. Our self-contained three bedroom, two-storey house captures the views of one of the most picturesque and iconic places in Tasmania and is a perfect base to explore all that Coles Bay has to offer.
Upstairs consists of an open plan living, dining and kitchen area with a master queen bedroom and double shower ensuite. Also on this level is a deck for entertaining complete with a barbecue and outdoor setting for the convenience of guests.
The ground level of the house contains a queen bedroom, a bunk room with single beds, laundry, and bathroom (including a spa bath). With a versatile layout, we can cater for couples or families up to a maximum of 6 guests.
We are well-positioned in Coles Bay with a short walk to Richardsons Beach, Muirs Beach, Freycinet National Park, boat ramps, local shops and cafes, and the rest of Tasmania’s east coast region.
Features of the property:
• 3 bedrooms (1 queen bedroom upstairs, 1 queen bedroom downstairs, 1 bunk room downstairs with single beds)
• 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite bathroom upstairs with double walk-in shower; 1 bathroom downstairs with walk-in shower and spa bath)
• Two LCD TVs (one in lounge room and one in main bedroom upstairs)
• DVD/Bluray player
• Free WiFi + NetFlix
• Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, stove and fridge/freezer, coffee pod machine, rice cooker
• Reverse cycle heating/cooling upstairs
• Electric heating downstairs
• Laundry with washing machine
• Undercover outdoor washing line
• Weber BBQ and outdoor dining area with tables and chairs
• Portacot and high chair
• Off-street parking
• Non-smoking and no pets allowed