Your Colorado getaway begins the moment you pull up to this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home perched on a bright and sunny meadow. This spacious abode boasts accommodations for 9 guests with all the modern luxuries of home in a peaceful mountain setting. Enjoy morning strolls through the wildflower meadows or the aspen grove and end your days on one of the 3 decks sipping on a glass of wine as the sun sets over the mountains. Wherever your Bailey travels take you, this is the vacation rental for you.
Bedroom 1 (Sacajawea Room): Adjustable Tempurpedic Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Royal Sunset Room): Full Bed | Bedroom 3 (Stargazer Room): 4 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4 (Aspen Grove Room): Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Pack-n-Play with Infant Bassinet attachment for infants or toddlers
This designed-to-impress red cedar home boasts 2,035 square feet of tastefully appointed living space highlighted by rich hardwood floors, rustic wood beams, and comfortable furnishings. The abundance of natural light flooding in through the picture windows evokes a peaceful ambiance for optimal holiday relaxation during your stay.
Spend leisurely evenings in the open and airy great room adorned with a wood-burning fireplace, ultra comfortable leather sofas, and a bookshelf stocked with books and puzzles for your enjoyment.
You’ll want to put your culinary skills to the test in the gourmet kitchen boasting granite countertops, a breakfast bar, high-end stainless steel appliances, and a 5-burner glass stove. Enjoy your home-cooked cuisine in the dining area with seating for 4 under an elegant chandelier, or in the kitchen nook with a wood-burning stove and a cozy table for 4.
Step outside to the expansive back deck with ample outdoor seating, a gas grill, and picture-perfect views of the Pike National Forest. Unwind with a glass of wine in this serene space and enjoy colorful Colorado sunsets over the mountains or watch as a herd of deer grazes in the wildflower meadow - they regularly enjoy Happy Hour grazing between 4:30-6:00 pm! Supreme stargazing awaits on the top deck with a telescope and unparalleled views of the shimmering stars at 8800 feet!
Restful slumbers await in the Sacajawea room with an adjustable Tempurpedic queen-sized bed overlooking the aspen grove with breathtaking views of the mountains. Head into the Royal Sunset room with a plush full-sized bed and stunning vistas of Mt. Rosalie and of Mt. Evans Wilderness. The stargazer bedroom is adorned with 4 twin beds, a changing table, and rocking chair with a private entrance to the upper-level decks! The Aspen Grove Room is on the first floor with a twin daybed and surrounding windows that make you feel nestled in the high mountain forest.
Greet the morning on one of your 3 decks and take in the 270-degree views of the picturesque mountain vistas that surround the property, which change with each season! Easily plan out your adventures on your computer with the help of the high-speed internet while drinking a fresh cup of coffee in this private outdoor sanctuary.
This home also serves as an enchanting wedding venue with ample space and breathtaking mountain scenery. Please reach out with requests to spend your special day at this dreamy destination.
Bring your fishing poles and head down to Elk Creek Highlands pond, affectionately referenced by the owners as Moosefish pond, for days spent fishing and wildlife watching.
A short stroll from the house leads you to several trailheads into the wilderness area of Pike National Forest! Hike around the natural white quartz quarry or up to the waterfall for days full of peaceful bliss.
When you're not relaxing at the vacation rental, hop in your car to explore more of the beautiful state of Colorado. Georgetown, Staunton State Park, Buena Vista, Breckenridge, Red Rocks Amphitheater and more are all a short drive from your home-away-from-home.
Spend fun-filled days perusing the saloons, breweries, restaurants, and boutiques that line the charming downtown of Bailey. Make sure to stop by the Bailey Winery that hosts an array of food and wine events, including the Snowshoeing, Fondue, and Wine weekends that start in January and are held through March!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, high-speed free WiFi, 3 decks with mountain views, outdoor furniture, USB outlets on multiple outlets, a telescope, gas grill, wood-burning stove, wood-burning fireplace, puzzles, books, toiletries, hair dryers, high-end linens, pack-n-play with bassinet, fishing permit, motion activated lighting, full-size Samsung Washer/Dryer, smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector, and more!
- Fantastic Bailey location a short stroll from the Elk Creek Highlands Pond, walking distance to several trailheads through the Pike National Forest, 20-minute drive to downtown Bailey, and short scenic drives from Park County, Summit County, Buena Vista, Red Rocks, Georgetown, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~85 miles away)
- No smoking and no federally prohibited substances of any kind allowed on the premises
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties, weddings and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (subject to additional fees/rates, please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that a fishing permit is provided to fish at Elk Creek Highlands Pond and must be displayed when fishing
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in