Southern California luxury awaits at this renovated 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Palm Desert. Throughout the extended stay, up to 4 guests are sure to adore the open floor plan brimming with modern minimalism that showcases a 36-foot-long wall of sliding glass doors to the patio. Lounge poolside after boutique shopping along El Paseo just a 5-minute walk away. You'll be within 7 miles of 12 premier country clubs and a short walk from the exhibits at the Palm Springs Art Museum!
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed
Truly the crown jewel of Palm Desert, this historic William Krisel home is ready to deliver an elegant ambiance for the duration of your stay. Enjoy panoramic mountain views from the patio facing the beautifully manicured lawn and shared heated pool.
Through the 36-foot-long wall of sliding glass doors is the living space, boasting an open floor plan and original mid-century furniture. Kick back on the custom-made sofa in front of the 65-inch 4K flat-screen cable Smart TV for a carefree afternoon in.
After a quick 5-minute walk to Whole Foods, organize your ingredients in the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and waterfall quartz countertops. Serve gourmet meals at the custom marble-topped dining table under a chic light fixture.
Drift off to sleep for another beautiful day in desert paradise in one of the 2 king master suites that each offer gorgeous mountain views. You'll even be able to watch a movie from under the covers on the 55-inch 4K flat-screen cable Smart TVs.
Freshen up like royalty in one of the en-suite marble bathrooms finished with modern flat-paneled cabinetry and a spacious walk-in shower.
You couldn't ask for a more convenient Palm Desert location than this stunning 1,800-square-foot home. Relax on the covered patio, engage in a shuffleboard match, or take a refreshing swim in the community heated pool a short stroll away.
Explore beyond the well-maintain complex when you take a 5-minute walk to the high-end retailers along El Paseo. Take a break from the dressing rooms and view the exhibits at the Palm Springs Art Museum across from the Westfield Palm Desert.
Golfers flock to this area for endless options of top-rated courses. While staying at this home, you'll be within 15 minutes of 12 country clubs - so bring your drivers and golf the day away!
Continue to fill your getaway with memorable moments when you hike one of the nearby trails, try your luck at Spotlight 29 Casino, or join the audience at the seasonal Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival - these and more located within a 30-minute drive of this home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops, furnished patio with mountain views, gas grill (propane provided),, 65-inch 4K flat-screen cable Smart TV, 2 55-inch 4K flat-screen cable Smart TVs, free WiFi, garage and driveway parking, in-unit laundry machines, access to community pool, shuffleboard, and more
- Luxurious Palm Desert location facing the mountains along El Paseo. Just a5-minute walk to trailheads, Palm Springs Art Museum, and Palms to Pines West Shopping Center and within 7 miles of 12 country clubs, and other local entertainment
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $200 fee per stay
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in