Located within spitting distance of the Cana Island Lighthouse and Lake Michigan, this quaint Baileys Harbor cottage is ideal for 6 guests looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The lovely 1-bathroom vacation rental studio boasts majestic water views from the loft and deck! Join together for afternoon cookouts, or venture out to explore all of Door County’s excitement and beauty just minutes away from this waterfront abode!
Downstairs Living Area: 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas | Loft: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Breathe in the fresh lake air as you approach this cozy home-away-from-home. The view from the cottage is so spectacular that photos have been taken from the waterfront for the Door County Calendar and the Coleman Outing Products Catalog!
Once you’ve unpacked, head outside to share some cocktails and appetizers on the deck. Stay outside when the sun sets, as a clear night boasts starry skies from this serene abode.
Inside, you’ll find a lovely sitting area with 2 sleeper sofas on the main floor. If the weather forces everyone to stay inside for dinner, the kitchen comes well-equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up all your favorite recipes. Gather around the dining table to share a laugh over your home-cooked meal.
The best vantage point of the home can be found up in the loft. As well as a wood-burning fireplace and a queen sleeper sofa - perfect for 2 people to sleep easily - the view of the water is truly a sight to behold. Brew some fresh hot cocoa and cuddle up together as the sun set paints Lake Michigan in golden hues.
The lighthouse - one of the area’s main attractions - is just a quick walk from the cottage. Watch 1,000-foot freighters steam their way to and from Death's Door or turn toward the Straits of Mackinac!
In the summertime, don’t miss out on the chance to dive the nearby shipwrecks. If you’d rather stay on land, enjoy some tee time at Maxwelton Braes Golf Course, just 8 miles away!
Nature lovers, over 475 acres of the Baileys Harbor Boreal Forest and Wetlands State Natural Area can be found just across the road, where deer and other wildlife cavort in their natural habitat. Alternatively, Moonlight Bay Bedrock Beach State Natural Area is just a 5-minute drive away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, board games, books, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), furnished deck, outdoor dining area, picnic tables, amazing lake views, 4 driveway parking space, and more!
- Waterfront Baileys Harbor location! Walking distance to Cana Island Lighthouse, minutes to golf courses and cross country skiing, across the street from Baileys Harbor Boreal Forest and Wetlands State Natural Area, and 5 minutes to Moonlight Bay Bedrock Beach State Natural Area!
- No smoking
- Pets Allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in