*Please inquire w/ Evolve for last-minute bookings (24-hour window)*
Fall in love with Flagstaff as you stay at this 3-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental home that sleeps 6! This cozy home is an outdoor enthusiast's dream, with towering Evergreens and national forest trails that go on for miles outside your door, and just a 20-mile drive to Arizona Snowbowl. Whether you prefer traveling by snowshoe or ski, hiking boots or mountain bikes, you'll find a world of adventure.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Pack ‘N Play | 2 Child Safety Bed Rails for Queen Beds
After a long day exploring Coconino National Forest, venture back to your cozy oasis for an afternoon spent off your feet and in absolute relaxation. Wind down with a movie on the flat-screen satellite TV, while others curl up with a cup of cocoa and bird watch from the front porch.
If you're looking for a bit more adventure, walk outside the back gate and onto the single track trail nearby. This route will take you to the endless trails of Fort Tuthill, and directly to the Pepsi Amphitheater!
Refuel your fellow adventurers with a hearty meal made right at home. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances to ensure that evening meals can be made with ease. While side dishes cook inside, send the grillmasters outside to fire up the entree on the gas grill. Once all is prepped and ready, gather around the 6-person dining table for a feast with friends.
As the sun sets over Arizona, head out to the back porch for a leisurely evening in the fresh forest air. Enjoy a glass of red wine with friends while you retell stories of the good ol' days long into the evening hours.
When you're ready to retire inside, you'll find 3 wonderfully comfortable bedrooms awaiting you, each equipped with soft linens atop a plush queen-sized bed.
You're just a 5-minute drive away from all the fun awaiting you at Fort Tuthill County Park! Conquer the outdoor adventure course, attend the annual Overland Expo, play at Flagstaff’s only Snow Park or snag tickets to a concert at the Pepsi Amphitheater! You can also take part in the annual Coconino County Fair, or visit during Christmas for the North Pole Experience and The Polar Express.
If you’re visiting on special occasion, walk down to Violas Flower Garden, just 5 minutes from the house. This local nursery specializes in weddings, holidays, Fall events (including a pumpkin patch!) and everything in between! Fall in love with the local flora and fauna, and then let Viola’s spruce up your getaway with a bouquet all your own.
With downtown Flagstaff just a 10-15 minute drive from the property, the area is a hub of fun - no matter the season! Stroll down the historic streets of Flagstaff and tour the beautiful Northern Arizona University Campus, alive with locals and tourists all year long. Drive just 20 miles to reach the Arizona Snowbowl, where you can take a scenic ride up the chair lift year round!
Drive 20 minutes down to Oak Creek Canyon and then onto Sedona for a day spent exploring Red Rock Canyon Country. If the drive alone didn't impress you, the city of Sedona will - where towering red rock buttes, steep canyons, and pine forests abound. Browse the charming shops, spas, and local restaurants, or indulge your inner-artist with a tour of the Sedona Gallery Art Walk.
A 90-minute drive is well worth it for a trip to Grand Canyon National Park. Take a day to explore the park with stops at Grand Canyon Village or take a scenic helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon! Drive 2 hours further to experience the scenic vistas of Lake Powell in Page!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a drip coffee maker and Keurig machine with K-cups provided, free WiFi, a flat-screen satellite TV with Firestick, DVD player, gas grill, in-unit laundry machines, ironing board, high chair, pack n play, private porch, backyard deck, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, and much more!
- Fantastic Flagstaff location - surrounded by Coconino National Forest Trails with Fort Tuthill County Park, Sedona, and the Grand Canyon all nearby!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Grand Canyon National Park Airport - 871 Liberator Dr, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, (~ 83.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No large events or gatherings. Small events or dinner parties are acceptable up to 20 people with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please inquire w/ Evolve for last minute bookings (24 hour window)
- Please inquire w/ Evolve for one night reservations Monday-Thursday
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in