Explore the scenic Pocono Mountain Region when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin! Comfortably sleeping up to 8 guests, this cozy property is ideal for a group of family or friends seeking an adventurous escape! Offering amenities such as a private hot tub, game room, and community amenities, your group won’t run out of ways to stay busy! Venture to Big Boulder Ski Area just 10 minutes away, taste local wines at nearby wineries, hike the trails, or white water raft!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Cruise along the peaceful streets of Towamensing Trails to discover 'Whispering Pines,' a lovely chalet-style abode where wilderness decor creates a classic cabin feel. The front room features a large pool table - the perfect place to unwind as you play a game and sip on your favorite drink!
In the 1,600 square feet of well-appointed living space you'll find a stone mantel fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and floor-to-ceiling windows unveiling stunning wooded views. During downtime, watch the flat-screen cable TV from one of the plush sofas or head to the deck to soak in the soothing hot tub!
With a fully equipped kitchen and gas grill on the deck, cooking will be a breeze! Whip up your favorite home-cooked meal before gathering around the rustic wood table or patio furniture outside to enjoy.
Drift into a deep slumber in the huge king bed of the master bedroom while your travel companions sleep soundly throughout the rest of the home. Additional sleeping can be found using the comfortable sleeper sofa in the master suite, accommodating 2.
Included with your rental booking are 8 wristbands that provide access to the community amenities including the clubhouse, playground, swimming pool, tennis courts, and basketball court. For a day on the water, head over to the shared lake area where you can paddle board, kayak, or simply lay on the beach!
The quaint town of Albrightsville is surrounded by several nature areas, making it easy to enjoy the great outdoors! Experience the untouched beauty of the area when you go to Hickory Run State Park to hike along the miles of scenic trails and fish in the many creeks and streams.
Big Boulder ski area is just 10 minutes away, where you can spend the day skiing, snowboarding, or tubing. If you're visiting in the summer, head to Lake Harmony to find a plethora of watersports, such as wakeboarding, jet skiing, and boating!
The H20ooohh Indoor Waterpark, Pocono Raceway, and Bear Mountain Butterfly Sanctuary are all within minutes of the cabin! If you're in the mood for some action, drive a quick 4 miles to Skirmish Paintball to play on the impressive 700 acres of field topography.
When you don't feel like cooking, have no fear! There are plenty of great places to eat nearby, including Bella Mia, the Boulder View Tavern, Nick's Lake House all serving up quality meals.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, a gas fireplace, pool table, private hot tub, charcoal grill, furnished deck, driveway parking, and more!
- 8 passes are provided that grant access to the community amenities which include a swimming pool, basketball court, tennis courts, sand volleyball court, lake, and restaurant!
- Spectacular Albrightsville Location - Minutes from several outdoor activities, area attractions, and tasty restaurants!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Please note that the outdoor pool and boating are only available between Memorial Day and Labor Day
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in