*Please note that there is a tenant that lives in the separate upstairs unit, and may be present during your stay*
Whether you’re in town for work or play, this 2-bed, 1-bath Seattle vacation rental apartment offers an unbeatable city location! The Ravenna neighborhood features some of the best shops and restaurants around, while downtown Seattle is 15 minutes away and UW campus only a 5-minute drive. This newly renovated home invites 5 guests to experience all the best of the Pacific Northwest!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
Sleek fixtures and industrial-style furnishings bring the city essence of Seattle inside over 1,000 square feet of recently remodeled living space.
Fuel up with a hearty homemade breakfast in the spacious eat-in kitchen or treat your group to a delectable brunch at Bryant Corner Cafe, located only a short walk away! If you choose to cook, the kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and a dining nook set for 6.
Spend the afternoon wandering Pike Place Market or the Olympic Sculpture Park and return home for some downtime in the living room. Sprawl out on one of the 2 plush sofas in front of the flat-screen TV or grab a game off the stocked bookshelf in the hall.
Further unwind with a soak or rinse in the full bathroom, which is accessible through the second bedroom.
Call it a night and make yourself comfortable in the master bedroom boasting a queen-sized, memory foam mattress, trendy color scheme and ample storage space, while the rest of your group winds down in the second bedroom featuring a twin-over-full bunk bed with memory foam mattresses.
-- THE LOCATION --
Home to some of the best shops, eateries and parks in the city, the neighborhood of Ravenna has something for every traveler to enjoy. Browse the restaurants along 65th Street or take your food to go and host a picnic in Ravenna Park.
If you’re up for walking, a 40-minute walk brings you to the Husky Stadium for a game or Neptune Theatre for an event, while a 45-minute walk takes you to the Sundance Cinemas for a movie. You can also visit the University of Washington Campus and the bustling University Village with a 25-minute stroll, or if you’re in a hurry, hop aboard the UW light rail.
Immerse yourself in the exuberant downtown area of Seattle only 15 minutes from the apartment. Pick up a souvenir at Pike Place Market, leave your mark on the gum wall, take a trip up the iconic Space Needle, meet the animals at Woodland Park Zoo and tour the Seattle Art Museum!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped eat-in kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, pack ‘n play, high chair, games, small day cooler, memory foam mattresses and more
- Safety amenities include a smoke alarm, carbon monoxide Detector, and a private entrance
- Superb Seattle location in the Ravenna neighborhood - Walk to restaurants, shops and parks. Easy access to the light rail and various bus stops. 5 minutes from UW campus and 15 minutes from downtown Seattle
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle–Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158 (~20 miles away)
- Please note this property is in an urban area, so street parking is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is a tenant that lives in the separate upstairs unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in