Whether you’re in town for the PGA Tour, spring training or just looking for some R&R, book ‘Scottsdale Aloha,’ a 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental house in the heart of town! Walk over to the Entertainment District for five-star dining and upscale shopping, book a tee time at one of the countless golf courses nearby, or lounge by the community pool. With accommodations for 8 and over 1,700 square feet of recently remodeled living space, this property is sure to feel just like home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
A spacious open layout lined with windows and Hawaiian-themed decor sets the tone for your relaxing Scottsdale retreat with a tropical touch. Make yourself comfortable in front of the flat-screen cable TV in the well-appointed living area or head out to your private, fenced-in patio to take advantage of the balmy Arizona sun.
Cool off with a dip in the community pool or stroll over to the Entertainment District to dine on the shaded patio at the Breakfast Club. If you’d prefer to cook at home, the fully equipped kitchen offers stainless steel appliances and complimentary bottles of water, breakfast snacks, tea and coffee.
Enjoy a quick bite at the 2-person island bar, or share a meal with the whole group at the classic wood dining table set for 6 to plan for your next outing in downtown Scottsdale.
Return home after a rowdy game at Chase Field or a solid round at TPC Scottsdale for a full night’s rest in one of the 4 sizable bedrooms. The master bedroom is highlighted by elegant wood furnishings, a king bed and an en-suite bathroom, while the remaining 3 provide ample closet storage. The fourth bedroom even offers the added luxury of a flat-screen cable TV! All showers and bath tubs reside on the second floor.
Spend an afternoon exploring the popular Scottsdale Entertainment District, located less than a mile from your private paradise. Stroll over for a five-star meal and stick around to experience the world-class club scene that comes to life after dark.
Hit the links at any one of the world-class courses nearby, including McCormick Ranch, Talking Stick, Camelback and TPC Scottsdale, while the baseball fans get their fix at one of the spring training facilities such as the Scottsdale Stadium, Sloan Park and Salt River Fields.
Take a 15-minute drive into downtown Phoenix to pursue cafes, live shows, shopping and pro sports games, or head 15 minutes south to visit the sprawling ASU campus in Tempe.
Further your Phoenix area adventure over at the Desert Botanical Garden, Phoenix Zoo, OdySea Aquarium, Camelback Mountain and Papago Park!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with complimentary bottled water, breakfast snacks, coffee and tea, free WiFi, washer and dryer, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, complimentary small bottles of lotion, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant and body wash, private patio, outdoor furniture, access to a community pool, grilling area and more
- Ideal Scottsdale location - Walk to the Entertainment District! Within minutes of various shops, eateries, golf courses, stadiums and other Phoenix area favorites
- Closest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034 (~10 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that there will be a $50 charge for each additional guest not disclosed at the time of booking