*Please note that the upstairs unit is rented year-round, but they have a separate entrance.*
Take advantage of ‘Stone Cottage,’ a 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in the heart of Beulah, just minutes from Crystal Lake Beaches, Sleeping Bear National Dunes Lakeshore, and Crystal Mountain Ski Resort! At the property, essential amenities including a gas fireplace and gas grill create a cozy Michigan retreat for 6 guests while they explore nearby shops, restaurants and popular attractions!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Upon arrival to the newly remodeled 'Stone Cottage', redwood floors lead you into the 1,720 square feet of living space boasting tasteful decorations and numerous amenities!
In the family room, cool pastel colors and plush furnishings create the perfect place to relax after an exciting day outdoors. Unwind while watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV and during winter, snuggle with your loved one next to the gas fireplace.
Follow the smell of mouthwatering food into the spacious fully equipped kitchen featuring modern appliances, ample counter space, and a wine fridge. Savor the flavorful homemade meals around the new dining table. On starry nights, dine outside on the back porch, where you’ll also find a gas grill - another great cooking tool for those balmy summer days.
After a day at Crystal Lake, you’ll be ready for a peaceful night’s sleep in one of the 3 comfortable bedrooms. Dream easily in the master bedroom furnished with a king-sized bed and wake up to views of Cold Creek in the morning. Additional guests will sleep soundly in the 2 other bedrooms with a queen bed and 2 twin beds.
'Stone Cottage' offers the perfect home base for your upcoming northern Michigan retreat, as it's located in the heart of Beulah only steps from beaches, restaurants, shopping and more!
Start your trip off with a day spent at Crystal Lake! Enjoy a leisurely stroll to Beulah Public Beach, located only 2 blocks away, and enjoy fun outdoor activities such as swimming, kayaking, paddleboarding, and simply sunbathing while reading a new novel. You’ll find rental equipment at several nearby companies for even further lake adventures!
Nestled in the heart of the Village of Beluah, this cozy home is only a short walk from coffee, breakfast, cocktails, music, shops, antiques, tennis and a park playground for the kiddos! Enjoy views of sunsets over the lake, or embark on an adventure along the 13-mile lakeside bike trail, with the 2 bicycles provided, that leads to the quaint town of Frankfort along the banks of Lake Michigan.
During the colder months, head to Crystal Mountain Ski Resort for a snowy adventure! Create unforgettable memories skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, and much more during your visit. For those who like a slower speed, venture to Crystal Spa for a relaxing massage and cleansing facial.
Mountain bikers will be happy to know that once the snow melts the mountain turns into an impressive mountain biking destination with miles and miles of beginner to advanced trails!
A visit to the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore is a must during your stay at this incredible rental property! At any time of the year, you’ll love hiking, photographing, and exploring these impressive dunes perched atop Lake Michigan.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Keurig coffemaker, gas fireplace, gas grill, furnished back porch, in-unit laundry machines, 1 flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, complimentary toiletries, 2 bicycles provided, 1 driveway parking spot, and much more
- Peaceful Beulah location- enjoy a rejuvenating retreat close to attractions such as Crystal Lake, Crystal Mountain Ski Resort, and Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park. Easy access to great shopping and delicious restaurants within minutes of the property
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that the upstairs unit is rented year-round, but they have a separate entrance
- Please note Summer rentals are Saturday to Saturday at a 7 day minimum
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Linens and towels are provided
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in