North coast views is now open and ready for bookings!!
This absolute waterfront property is located 2 ½ hours drive from Adelaide on beautiful Yorke Peninsula, near the township of Point Turton.
The house comfortably accommodates 8 people. It features an open plan living area with unobstructed views of the ocean. Sliding doors open up to an under cover deck where you can sit and watch the waves roll in and on most days... the dolphins frolicking around in the water! This tranquil space, scented by the sea, is truly a place to relax. You virtually have your own private beach whilst staying at North Coast Views. If you are a fishing enthusiast, you can even throw you line out off the beach. The waters are normally very calm in front of the house, so be sure to bring your kyack if you have one. When the tide is out, there are plenty of rock pools for the little ones to play in.
* There are 3 bedrooms.
* The master bedroom has sliding doors with direct access to the deck and views over the ocean. This bedroom has a queen size bed and mirrored built in robes.
* Bedroom 2 has a double bed.
* Bedroom 3 has 2 single bunks, sleeping a total of 4 people in this bedroom.
* Quilts blankets and pillows are provided, but you will need to bring your own linen (ie: top/bottom sheets, pillow cases, bath/beach towels).
- Linen (sheets/pillowcases and bath towels) can be provided to you at a cost of $15/person. Please ask if you wish to take advantage of this service.
* There is a bathroom under the main roof, which also has a front loader washing machine in there for you use (washing powder not provided). There is also an iron and iron board for your convenience.
* There is an outdoor bathroom and toilet, with entry from the the deck. This is great to rinse off after you have come up from the beach.
* Spacious open plan living area with large kitchen.
* Large separate rumpus room/entertainment room
* vinyl plank flooring throughout
* 8 person dining table
* Modern L-shape lounge suite with Smart TV & DVD
* Wifi included
* Split system air conditioner for year round comfort.
* Breakfast bar with 3 stools
* Large fully equipped Kitchen, stove/oven, microwave, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher and island bench for your convenience.
* Coffee machince (BYO ground coffee)
* Cutlery, cooking utensils, crockery and mugs/glasses are included for your use
* Pantry with some basic condiments provided.
* Under cover outdoor decked area for you to enjoy the unobstructed views of the ocean. Surrounded with retractable wind proof blinds which can be raised and lowered for your comfort.
* Outdoor kitchen comprised of hooded BBQ with wok burners, sink with both hot and cold running water and bench space which can be used as a fish cleaning station.
* Gravelled driveway
* Steps leading down to the beach
The house is environmentally friendly and operates on RAIN WATER ONLY, so water needs to be used conservatively.
Pet are allowed, however, there is no fencing around the property.
**STRICTLY NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE **
Point Turton has a local tavern with bottle shop, jetty, boat ramp and a general store which stocks some groceries and fresh bread baked daily. You can take a drive to the bottom end of the peninsula to some of the surf beaches and even Innes National Park. The peninsula is known for its fishing, so make sure you pack your fishing rod and throw your line in off of the Jetty.
* Peak Season (SA school holidays, long weekends and public holidays)
- Monday to Sunday, $390/night
* Off Peak Season
- Sunday to Thursday, $240/night
- Friday & Saturday, $290/night
Book now and enjoy your well deserved holiday!