**Please note there is a three-bedroom unit (with a separate entrance) in the upper level. It can be rented with this listing or rented separately. Evolve listing 401400**
With 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a terrific location overlooking the mountains, this Victor vacation rental is perfect for groups of 6! Explore the beautiful Teton Valley, take advantage of the community pool steps away, or simply soak up the exquisite forest vistas from the cabin to make your retreat truly worry-free!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds
Find this cozy abode abutting the Big Hole Mountains, surrounded by flourishing evergreens and the trickling Warm Creek. The interior living space offers all the comforts of home, including rustic furnishings and mountain-themed decor. You'll also find a 'Hot Spring Grandee' Spa outside the home, shared with the other on-site vacation rental unit.
Kick back and relax in front of the fireplace to watch TV, or gather around the poker table to play a game of Texas Hold'em! Just steps down the street is the Teton Springs Lodge & Spa, where you'll find a seasonal pool, tennis courts and golf club to utilize in your free time.
When you get hungry, whip up a home-cooked meal in the kitchen, fully equipped with a 2-burner stove, mini-fridge and microwave. The Teton Springs Lodge & Spa also features a restaurant called The Grille, making it easy to grab a bite when you don't feel like cooking!
For a replenishing night's sleep, choose from one of 2 bedrooms hosting either a queen or full-sized beds. If your group is larger than 6, rent out the upstairs unit (Evolve listing #401400) to have the entire cabin to yourself!
This property serves as an ideal destination for outdoor enthusiasts on and Idaho mountain getaway. Simply step out your door to explore all the Nordic skiing, hiking and mountain biking trails leading directly from your backyard!
Experience a hidden gem of Teton Valley when you visit the Grand Teton Brewing Company, which uses fresh glacial runoff water to make their tasty craft beers. Victor also boasts tons of local eateries that are sure to satisfy your cravings, such as The Brakeman American Grill and Big Hole BBQ!
Nearby are several ranches that will guide you through the wilderness by horseback, including Linn Canyon Ranch and Bagley's Teton Mountain Ranch. Fishing enthusiasts will love being just 20 minutes from Teton Valley Lodge, offering incredible fly fishing trips on the South Fork Snake River.
Wintertime invites an abundance of snow-filled activities like cross-country skiing and snowshoeing! For a day adventure, head to Grand Targhee Ski Resort or Jackson Hole Mountain Resort to go skiing, fat-tire biking and tubing!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 cable TVs, free WiFi, a gas fireplace, shared 7-person hut tub, central heating and conditioning, linens, towels, shampoo and conditioner dispensers, a resort pool, hot tub, tennis court and golf club, street parking, and more!
- Access to Teton Springs Clubhouse (pool, fitness room, tennis, etc.) for $25/day for adults and $10/day for children under 14
- Incredible Victor location - Steps from the Teton Springs Lodge & Spa and minutes from an abundance of outdoor activities!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Jackson Hole Airport - 1250 E Airport Rd, Jackson, WY 83001, 41 Warm Creek Lane, Victor, ID 83455 (~33.3 miles away)
- This property contains: Essentials, Private entrance, Carbon monoxide detector and Smoke detector.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit upstairs, with a completely separate entrance, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- The hot tub is a shared amenity with the other on-site vacation rental
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in