Live like a local in the Big Easy at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental house nestled in the uptown, historic Irish Channel community. This shotgun-style home offers a prime location within 15 minutes of 3 different universities and within walking distance of Magazine Street, along with the bus and streetcar lines to take you downtown! Five guests can return to this cozy home after sampling the Cajun cuisine, attending festivals and dancing the night away in the vibrant city of New Orleans.
** Special Discounted Rate: $3,500 for a full month rental for August or September. Please inquire with Evolve for more details. **
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed, Full Futon
After an exciting night out on the town, nothing beats curling up in one of this home’s plush beds for a peaceful slumber that will energize you for the next day.
Wake up to prepare fresh coffee in the kitchenette, fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and all of the necessary cookware to whip up hearty breakfasts to get your day started off right.
Head out onto the small back deck with coffee in hand and plan out your outfit as you determine the weather for the day.
While you and your travel companions take turns getting ready in the bathroom, make yourself comfortable in the beautifully decorated living area, where plush couches facing a flat-screen Smart cable TV invite you to sit down and relax.
Once the whole group is ready, head right out the door to walk, ride the bus, hop on a streetcar or take a car from this ideally located home to your daily destinations!
Tucked into the quiet, uptown Irish Channel community, just a few blocks off of Magazine Street, and a short walk from the bus and streetcar lines, this home offers an unbeatable location for your New Orleans getaway.
Visiting parents and potential students will love the home’s proximity to all 3 of the city’s major universities. Drive no more than 15 minutes to explore the campuses of Loyola New Orleans, Tulane or Xavier University of Louisiana.
Magazine Street is bustling with art galleries, antique stores, specialty coffee shops, craft shops, restaurants and more activities that are all within walking distance!
Venture a little farther by way of bus or train to downtown New Orleans, abounding with Cajun restaurants, unique stores, lively bars, and jazz music on every corner. Be sure to spend time in the famous French Quarter, and savor beignets paired with coffee at the popular Cafe Du Monde.
For a more laid-back day filled with peaceful strolls and animal sightings, make your way less than 4 miles from the home to Audubon Park, where you can see animals at the zoo, tee off at the golf course, or walk around Butterfly Riverview Park.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, 2 Smart cable TVs, rear deck, small yard, linens and towels, and much more
- Community pool just a few minutes walk from the property - closes at 6pm and is free for guest use!
- Great New Orleans location in a very safe and walkable neighborhood - Walk to Magazine Street, bus lines and streetcar lines to get to downtown NOLA! Only 15 minutes or less from Xavier University of Louisiana, Loyola New Orleans and Tulane
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport - 900 Airline Dr, Kenner, LA 70062 - ( ~ 16.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note there is an extra person fee of $35 per person, per night for more than 4 guests, maximum 5 guests allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The permit # for this New Orleans home is 17STR-20978