Situated in a quiet neighborhood, yet just a short bus or Metro ride to everything Washington D.C. has to offer, this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home is in the perfect location for your next getaway in our Nation’s capital! Groups of up to 14 guests can explore the city by hopping on the train and then returning home to enjoy a home-cooked meal and refreshing beverage in the fenced-in backyard. Whether you're in town for work or for pleasure, this is the home base for you!
Master Suite: Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds, Pullout Bed | Bedroom 2 (Garden Room): Full Bed | Bedroom 3 (Small Bedroom): Twin Bed | Bedroom 4 (Large Bedroom): Queen Bed, Futon | Living Room: 3 Futons
Constructed in 1925 and remodeled in 2017, this historic home boasts over 1,800 square feet of tastefully appointed, high-end furnishings. You'll love kicking back on the sofas in the spacious living room to watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV.
Walk less than 1 mile down to the grocery store and pick up all your ingredients for a home-cooked meal. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to make all of your favorite meals.
On pleasant evenings, step out onto the patio and enjoy a refreshing cocktail! The fenced-in back area is ideal for unwinding and recapping the day's events.
You're sure to sleep well each night during your stay! Each of the beds offers a cloud-like mattress and ultra-soft linens!
This wonderful home is in the perfect location to see our Nation's capital! Hop aboard the Metro, just 1.5 blocks away! The Orange, Blue, or Silver lines at the Stadium-Armory Station will take you right down the US Capitol Building and National Mall!
Take your time strolling along the National Mall and visit all of the Smithsonian Museums. The Smithsonian offers exhibits for everyone in your travel group. See the Hope Diamond at the National Museum of Natural History and take a tour of Julia Child's kitchen at the National Museum of American History!
Sports enthusiasts will love the home's proximity to RFK Stadium. The stadium is about 5 blocks away and hosts a variety of soccer games and other events.
You'll have easy access to the airport once it's time to say goodbye the DC. Reagan National Airport is less than 20 minutes from this home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, fenced-in yard with patio, 3 full bathrooms, 2 flat-screen TVs, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and much more!
- Quiet DC location right across the street from a park, only 1.5 blocks to a Metro station, less than 1 mile to a grocery store, and easy access to everything the DC area has to offer!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- Please keep gatherings at low volume
- Quiet events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in