Experience that far-away feeling you're craving while still being close to metropolitan luxuries during your stay at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental cabin! Nestled on the shore of Lake Wylie, this picturesque home provides up to 8 guests with a peaceful retreat surrounded by the beauty of nature along with an ideal location only 30 minutes south of downtown Charlotte. Explore the city, enjoy the great outdoors, and simply relax, all during your stay at this North Carolina abode!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Loft: King Bed
Numerous windows illuminate this 2,000-square-foot home creating a light and airy atmosphere that you'll love coming home to each day of your vacation!
Make yourself at home in the spacious open-concept living area where you'll find yourself spending most of your downtime! Watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen streaming TV, enjoy homemade family meals at the 8-person dining table, or simply relax while you take in the scenic lake views.
On sunny days, swim and fish in Lake Wylie or sunbathe on the rustic grounds, all without ever leaving the property. Afterward, prepare the main course on the gas grill while fellow guests whip up complementing sides in the fully equipped kitchen. Feast al fresco on the wraparound porch at the 4-person outdoor table!
At night, stargaze and storytell around the fire pit before heading to one of the 3 comfortable bedrooms. Crawl into the master bedroom's king-sized bed for a peaceful night's sleep. Additional guests will sleep soundly in the second bedroom with a queen bed while children will doze off easily in a full bed. In the morning, wake up with a cup of coffee and a refreshing shower in the master bathroom!
Nestled at the end of a dirt road, this lovely rental property is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city while still being close to great shopping, delicious restaurants, and popular attractions.
Head to downtown Charlotte, located 19 miles away, for the first outing of your trip! Explore the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, visit the Nascar Hall of Fame, or catch a Panther's game at the Bank of America Stadium. Children will love a trip to Discovery Place Science while adults might prefer a refreshing brew at Birdsong Brewing Co.
In the immediate area, shop at the Charlotte Premium Factory Outlets just 10 miles north of the property or venture to Carowinds for an exciting day of roller coasters, thrill rides, and arcade games.
Relish a scenic hike in McDowell Nature Preserve, Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, and Seven Oaks Preserve Trail, all located within a 12-mile distance of the property. Take a day trip 2 hours North to the Pisgah National Forest to hike in the pristine Appalachian Mountains and in the winter, ski or snowboard at Sugar Mountain Resort.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, fire pit with provided firewood, furnished wraparound porch, flat-screen streaming TV, free WiFi, fresh towels, on-site parking, and so much more
- Scenic Charlotte location- Relish a peaceful retreat on the shore of Lake Wylie while still being close to the attractions of downtown Charlotte, destinations such as Carowinds, and outdoor areas like the Pisgah National Forest!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Charlotte Douglas International Airport - 5501 Josh Birmingham Pkwy, Charlotte, NC 28208, (~ 18.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $175 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the twin bed on the bunk bed is not available due to liability, only the full bed is available
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in