Nestled in the heart of downtown Harbor Springs, 'Sailboat Condo', a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo, is the perfect place to stay to fully experience everything this charming Michigan town has to offer! Relish all of your favorite pastimes like boating, fishing, and hiking in the summer. In the winter, ski, snowmobile, and snowshoe! Enjoy easy access to fine dining, great shopping, public beaches, and shows at the Lyric Theatre while staying at this ideally located rental property.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
It’s smooth sailing once you arrive at this sailboat-themed 1,300-square-foot Harbor Springs home!
Take in the bay views from the spacious open-concept living area where you'll find yourself spending most of your downtime! Surf the internet, read a new novel, or simply connect with your fellow guests, gathered around the beautiful river rock gas fireplace.
Keep the conversation flowing as you head into the fully equipped kitchen to prepare a mouthwatering homemade meal! Add a dash of flame to your feast with the gas grill located on the outdoor patio. Once everything is ready, savor your flavorful creation around the 4-person dining table.
Afterward, stroll down the street to enjoy an evening nightcap at Bar Harbor or catch a show at the Lyric Theatre located only .2 miles away from the condo!
Finish the day with a cleansing shower in one of the 2 full bathrooms before retreating to the master bedroom for a peaceful night's sleep in the comfortable king-sized bed! Additional guests will sleep soundly in the colorful second bedroom with 2 twin beds.
Located just minutes from the shops and restaurants of Harbor Springs, this incredible rental property makes it easy for guests to access every attraction and luxury of this charming Michigan town!
In the summer, walk to public beaches including Zoll Street Beach to sunbathe, swim, fish, and more. Take a stand-up paddleboard lesson or SUP yoga class with Harbor Springs Paddle Board Club or rent on yourself to paddle on top of Little Traverse Bays calm water.
Find the perfect souvenir in one of the town's boutique stores or support local art by buying an original piece from art galleries like Boyer Glassworks. Watch the sunset from Harbor Point before treating yourself to a delicious meal at restaurants such as The Paper Station Bistro or The Depot Dining Club, both located within walking distance of the property.
In the winter, bring along your ski equipment to enjoy the downhill and cross-country ski trails located at Nubs Nob Ski Resort and Boyne Highlands Resort, only an 11-minute drive north of the property. Additionally, enjoy exciting activities such as snowshoeing and snowmobiling. Warm up with a winery tour at Harbor Springs Vineyards or Petoskey Farms Vineyard!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, patio, gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, 2 garage parking spots, 3 parking spots in an open lot, and so much more
- Prime Harbor Springs location with bay views- This ideally located rental property is within walking distance to all of Harbor Springs' attractions, shops, restaurants, public beaches, and boat rentals! Additionally, enjoy easy access to outdoor activities including golfing, skiing, hiking, and snowmobiling!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Pellston Regional Airport - 1395 US-31, Pellston, MI 49769
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in