Located only minutes to Sydney's famous Harbour, Opera House, Circular Quay, The Rocks and CBD, this 2-level heritage terrace is perfectly located in the heart of Sydney's oldest and most central neighbourhood.
This property achieves the rare feat of providing luxurious and comfortable family living while being only footsteps from Sydney's vibrant city.
FULLY FURNISHED WITH A 5 STAR FIT OUT
With 4-bedrooms, this property has generous proportions and high ceilings throughout. The property has a King, Queen, and two Double beds. The large main bedroom includes access to a spacious balcony. It has 1.5 bathrooms.
Past the living room (with smart TV) and through the kitchen is a private courtyard garden with a sunlit outdoor patio wrapping around the property.
We provide you with Egyptian Cotton Bed Linen and professional cleaning before your arrival. Fast unlimited Wifi is available without hassle.
Cots and high chairs are available on request.
Other more specific amenities can be quickly provided on request.
It is superbly located with easy walking distance to the all the best attractions Sydney can offer:
- 5 min walk to The Rocks, Barangaroo, or Walsh Bay
- 5 min walk to Circular Quay, which has ferries to many famous beaches in Sydney, Watson's Bay, and Taronga Zoo, and trains to all of Sydney
- 5 min walk to the Sydney's famous Opera House
- 2 min walk to the Sydney Harbour Bridge, which allows spectacular bridge climbs giving a great view of Sydney harbour and city
- 10 min walk to Sydney's CBD, Center Point Tower, and the big shopping hubs, such as Pitt Street Mall
- 10 min walk to Darling Harbour
- Short bus ride to Bondi Beach
From the airport, the car ride is around 20 mins from Sydney's International terminal or 30 mins to Circular Quay station by train (changing trains at Central Station).