This lakefront home located on 222 feet of Lake Almanor shoreline (one of the lakes widest parcels) never before available for vacation rental is now available to rent for your not to be forgotten vacation. The property is adjacent to a public but secluded and largely unused beach with private access directly from the property. Rooms include: master bedroom (with king bed), Loft (with queen bed), dining room, great room, kitchen and two and ½ baths on the street level and two bedrooms (each with a queen bed), game room (with sleeper couch), laundry room and two baths on the lower level. The residence can sleep a total of 10 people. Rentals of this quality at Lake Almanor are rare.
• Stainless steel, gourmet-style appliances including a commercial grade stove and commercial ice dispenser, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwaves (in kitchen and game room) and granite bar and countertop with seating for six, allowing you to prepare the biggest holiday feast.
• Elite 44" Xtrordinair wood burning fireplace enclosed within real river rock stones & hand-crafted custom mantel with plenty of firewood.
• An outdoor deck off the Great Room and Master Bedroom with propane barbeque, a patio table capable of seating up to ten people and 40 feet of bar top with barstools to enjoy the beautiful sunsets with a refreshing drink.
• TV’s in every bedroom with satellite TV
• WiFi available throughout the house.
• Large game room with pool table, sleeper couch, stereo, 65” TV, dart board and plenty of games to enjoy your time after you get worn out enjoying the day on the lake.
• Spacious laundry room with washer and dryer and abundant counter tops and California-closet shelving
• Plenty of water toys including, three tandem kayaks, two paddle boards, swim fins, goggles and snorkels, and plenty of life jackets.
• Aluminum Dock equipped w/PWC port ramps and two bouys
• Hot Tub that seats seven people.
• Includes all bedding and towels.
Cleaning Deposit is $250. Guest will only be charged the actual cost of cleaning the house. This is the fairest method since two people are likely to make a smaller mess than 8 people.
This is like staying at a Lake Almanor resort only better because you are the only guest!