Find tranquility and reconnect with nature at this cozy mountain cabin, ‘Secret Sanctum’, located in the serene Eldorado National Forest. This Kyburz vacation rental boasts 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and breathtaking views of the serene forest. Up to 12 lucky guests can hike right off the property, visit the nearby swimming hole at the American River, listen to robins singing every morning from the deck, or cuddle up in front of the wood-burning fireplace to watch the flames flicker and fade.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Additional Sleeping: 2 Queen-Sized Air Mattresses
Heal your tired bodies from the usual wear and tear of the city life as you retreat to ‘Secret Sanctum’. Be sure to keep an eye out for local wildlife as you approach your rustic home-away-from-home.
As soon as you arrive, quickly unpack and then head back outside to sit out on the deck. This will be your favorite place to spend the cool summer days, as you can simply sit out with a favorite refreshment or whip up a fantastic barbecue dinner in the fresh air.
When you’re ready, head inside where you’ll find 1,292 square feet of living space, rustic wood paneling, and cozy furnishings. Whenever you’d like to dine inside, you’ll find the fully equipped kitchen will fulfill all your cooking needs, and a 6-person round table sits adjacent to the kitchen where all your loved ones can settle down to share a dinner.
Before retiring to one of the 2 bedrooms, head to the living room to cuddle on the couch as a movie plays on the flat-screen TV and the flames from the wood-burning fireplace keep everyone nice and toasty. mountain cabin
In the morning, take your hot cup of coffee outside to listing to the tall trees whisper songs as the wind gently sways the pine branches.
Once you start hiking the Forest Service lands located just behind the cabin, many surprises await. Once you discover the swimming hole at the American River, you’ll want to return everyday with a good bottle of wine and a couple of lawn chairs.
If there are any rock climbers in travel group, you’re only a short drive away from Sugarloaf Mountain, where you can ascend beautiful rock formations.
South Lake Tahoe is just a short 35-minute drive. Enjoy a lake cruise, take a gondola ride up the mountain, or enjoy a nice bite at one of the many lakefront restaurants.
When the snow falls, you’ll find a plethora of ski resorts nearby, the closest being Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort, Tahoe’s third-largest ski area with over 2,000 acres of slopes and back country trails.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV with DVD player, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), in-unit laundry machines, private deck with breathtaking views, ample parking spaces, and more!
- Serene Kyburz location with hiking trails right off the property! Enjoy easy access to South Lake Tahoe, many restaurants, rock climbing, ski resorts, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Sacramento International Airport - 6900 Airport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95837, (~ 84 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Note that 8 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the 2 queen-sized inflatable mattresses (in the trunk at the foot of the master bed), bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 12
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The license number for this home is: 060752
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in