** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Located in the historic district of downtown Madison, this newly remodeled 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental home is perfect for 2 guest seeking a quiet getaway. You'll have easy access to this little town's charming antique shops and eateries, including a free meal at the local Italian restaurant and brick-oven pizzeria! Come and experience the beauty of small-town living.
Bedroom: Queen Bed
This historic downtown home was originally built in 1860 and has since been lovingly converted into a vacation rental that's great for escaping the hustle and bustle of normal, everyday life.
Kick back and relax on the living room couch set in front of the flat-screen Smart TV, stream all your favorite shows through the wireless internet access, or enjoy a stroll through historic downtown.
On days you'd rather eat in, the quaint well-equipped kitchen makes meal prep a breeze. Mix up a batch of sweet tea and appetizers and enjoy on the charming screened-in porch.
A romantic bedroom offers a cozy queen bed and a pristine en-suite bathroom features a walk-in shower. Fresh linens and fluffy towels will be provided during your stay.
Known as one of Florida's most beloved small towns, Madison is home to fantastic antique and outdoor shops, gift stores and restaurants. Surrounded by historic architecture and charm, you'll love walking the small-town streets or strolling through Four Freedoms Park.
Be sure to stop by visit the Chamber of Commerce page before your visit so you can plan your days ahead! This home's location is perfect for business travelers, as it is one block from both the post office and courthouse.
The homeowners of this rental are also owners of the delicious local eatery Cucinella's Brick Oven Pizzeria. This family-owned joint is serving up specialty brick-oven pizzas, subs, salads and homemade lasagna! Lucky for you, during your stay you'll be treated to a dinner free-of-charge.
Spend days canoeing down the Aucilla River Canoe Trail, bird watching at the Ladell Brothers Outdoor Environment Center, or book a guided walking tour of historic Madison. Runners will be pleased to know that Lake Frances is within walking distance of the property and has a fantastic running trail around the lake.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, linens and towels, patio furniture, driveway parking, air-conditioning, central heating, garden view and more
- Lovely home in historic downtown Madison! Within walking distance of the local park, antique shops, and eateries. Easy access to canoeing, hiking and biking trails, plus running trails around Lake Frances! Ideal location for business travelers - located next one block from the post office and court house
- Free dinner at the homeowner's time-honored and delicious restaurant, Cucinella's Brick Oven Pizzeria
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in