*Please note the garage and master bedroom are not accessible for guest use*
Book your next northern California outing to this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house! Nestled in a quiet southern subdivision of Redding, this expansive 2,900-square-foot property hosts 6 and features an open concept layout with top-notch furnishings, a gourmet kitchen, private backyard. Spend your days tanning on Whiskeytown Lake or walking along the Sacramento River with evenings around the fireplace.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
This single-story, open concept home features tall ceilings, a calming cream interior, and plenty of space for everyone in the family to have their own privacy. Start your day by sipping a hot cup of coffee on the back patio as the sunlight illuminates the private yard. If you're in the mood for a workout, use the provided free-weights and yoga mat to get your day started on a healthy note.
Picture yourself making memories with your loved ones while preparing a chargrilled feast for dinner on the back patio! Afterwards, head to the living room and stream your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV with Netflix while the gas fireplace warms the room.
Before heading to the lake, prepare your crew a delicious spread for lunch in the fully equipped, gourmet kitchen outfitted with a 5-burner gas stovetop, stainless steel appliances, sleek granite countertops, and spotless wooden cabinetry. Dine at the 4-person breakfast bar or the large 6-person dining table adjacent to the kitchen!
Relax and recharge after a day on the lake by grabbing a comfortable spot on the sectional couch in the living room and reading your favorite book. The desk at the front of the house serves as an ideal place to set up your temporary office if you have work to get done throughout your stay.
When you're feeling sleepy, retreat to one of the 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms, complete with cloud-like mattresses and silky smooth sheets.
This home is the perfect place if you're looking for peace and quiet while you're in Redding. Pack a picnic, walk over to the Rivercrest Park and dine at the community picnic tables.
Make a day out of exploring the Turtle Bay Exploration Park and the famous Sundial Bridge by the city center just 11 minutes from the home. The exploration park features a botanical garden, a museum, and a huge natural history park perfect for the whole family. The Sundial Bridge cost just under $24 million to build and stands as the world's second largest sundial!
The non-denominational Bethel church is located 12 minutes away and is a local staple in Bethel. The church was started in 1952 with several families and has since grown into a charismatic megachurch with an international reputation for making miracles happen!
Throw on your bathing suit and drive just under 15 miles to swim at Whiskeytown Lake. The area surrounding this expansive lake offers numerous trails for hiking, mountain biking, and equestrian activities if the water is too cold for your liking. If you're looking for a change of scenery, Shasta Lake is only 23 minutes from the house and another great place to get your feet wet.
Drive 9 minutes to get pampered at the Gaia Spa and Hotel. This well-known hotel features an environmentally friendly theme and offers fantastic massages, facials, manicures, and much more!
When you're not dining at the house, try out one of Redding's delicious local restaurants. Located 13 minutes from the house, the Moonstone Bistro is a contemporary American restaurant known for their fabulous happy hour and delicious desserts.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 5-burner gas stovetop, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a 4-person breakfast bar, private yard with a patio, gas fireplace, desk, 65-inch curved flat-screen cable TV with Netflix, 2 driveway parking spots, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, blow dryer and much more
- This home has two carbon monoxide detectors on each side of the house as well as a fire alarm in every bedroom
- Fantastic Redding location - Walking distance to the Rivercrest Park, 11 minutes from the Sundial Bridge and the Turtle Bay Exploration Park, 15 miles from Whiskeytown Lake and 23 minutes from Shasta Lake, 12 minutes from the Bethel Church, a 9-minute drive to the Gaia Hotel and Spa, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants & sites!
** Please note the garage and master bedroom are not accessible or available for guest use **
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note this property is not suitable for any children under the age of 12
- Please note that travelers must have a Smart phone in order to access the property
- Shampoo is not provided
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in