** Still great skiing discount!! $189 today - 4/15/18 **
Elevate your Lackawaxen getaway at this peaceful mountain retreat nestled in the Greenbelt. This 3-bedroom, 1.5 bath cabin sleeps 7 and has all the comforts of home with resort-like luxuries. The Masthope Mountain Community has access to Big Bear Ski mountain, an outdoor pool, horse stables, fitness center, lake, beach, clubhouse, and more! After active days, you'll love lounging in the Zen Garden or cozying up around the outdoor fire pit.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Couch (not a pullout)
This mountain manor is highlighted by vaulted ceilings, rustic wood beams, cozy cabin decor, a wood-burning fireplace, and comfortable furnishings. Make yourself at home on the plush living room sofas and turn on the flat-screen cable TV, equipped with Roku and a Wii game console.
After long days on the slopes, replenish your famished group with hearty meal prepared in the well-equipped kitchen. Everyone will have a place to settle down for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the dining room table or breakfast bar.
Outside, the private outdoor oasis boasts a double deck zen garden, Shangri la trails, fire pit area, patio furniture, hammocks, walking trails, tiki bar, and beautifully manicured gardens. Barbecue out on the deck before gathering around the fire pit to roasts some s’mores for dessert - all while admiring the stunning forest vistas.
When it's time to retire from the day, retreat to one of the 3 open and airy bedrooms, all with cable TV, cloud-like beds, and a thermostat for optimal relaxation.
This all season community boasts all your favorite vacation activities. You have access to downhill skiing with 18 trails from beginner to expert, 7 lifts including two magic carpet and terrain park, the lodge, sports bar and restaurant, snow tubing, a fitness center, and cross country skiing trails. With the purchase of the guest pass, enjoy discounted lift tickets to Big Bear Ski Resort! Ski and snowboard lessons and rentals available
When the snow melts, you'll be gifted to the resort's Olympic-sized pool, kiddie pool, water slides, tennis courts, mini golf, basketball courts, and private lake with a white sandy beach. Paddle along the scenic shoreline on the kayak, paddle board, or canoes available for your use or walk over to the Delaware River for white-water adventures.
Your equine dreams will come true at the stables located inside the community! Hop on one of the horses for beautiful trail rides through the Pennsylvania scenery.
When you're not taking advantage of all this resort has to offer, hit the links at Woodloch Spa and Golf Course just 10 minutes away! Visit Bushkill Falls to see the 100-foot waterfall or to hike and fish in this stunning park!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, Roku, Wii game console, wood-burning fireplace, furnished double deck, zen garden, hammocks, fire pit, gas grill, bar, and more!
- Access to Masthope Mountain Community amenities (included with registration fee) including outdoor olympic-sized pool, kiddie pool, water slide, tennis courts, mini golf, lake with white-sand beach, kayaks, paddle boards, canoes, fitness center, cross country ski trails, horse stables, access to Delaware River and more!
- Great Lackawaxen location down the road from Woodloch Spa and Golf Course and Buskill Falls!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is a mandatory $50 registration fee per rental to use the amenities of the Masthope Mountain Community (*Not included in the booking total)
- Registration must be completed and submitted directly to the owner
- Registration submitted 12 days or less from check in may be subject to an additional fees by Masthope Mountain Community
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- The property can sleep 7 on beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 1 additional guest with use of the couch
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID is required upon registration with the owner and/ or upon check-in