*Please note that the property has driveway cameras monitoring the parking.*
Plan the family vacation of a lifetime at this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom Tannersville vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps up to 12 guests. This newly renovated, farmhouse style home sits on 5 acres on an old Christmas tree farm from the 1950’s. Enjoy the wooded privacy while still being within minutes of a coffee shop, ice cream shop, and countless dining establishments.
Bedroom 1 (White Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Green Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Grey Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 5 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
The moment you enter the home, you’ll feel its warmth, comfort, and luxury. White shiplap walls, hardwood floors, new furnishings, and stainless steel appliances fill the interior’s open floor plan.
Equipped with 3 massive bedrooms, a room with 5 twins, each offering an outlet and USB port, a Pack 'n Play, and lots of board games and books, this home is the ultimate family retreat.
Spend your days relaxing in the comfortable living room that houses 2 plush sofas, a chaise lounge, and 60-inch flat-screen Smart TV with Amazon Firestick. The room is adorned with soothing neutral tones and rustic modern furniture, creating the ideal gathering spot.
The fully equipped kitchen is open to the living room and offers stainless steel appliances, a coffee machine, a Keurig with multiple coffee flavors, a toaster, and a microwave. Prepare your favorite meals at home and enjoy them at the breakfast bar or the dining table.
Don’t stress about packing toiletries when staying here. Two brand new bathrooms come filled with bath towels, body wash, shampoo and conditioner, a hair dryer, cotton balls, and Q tips.
When you’re looking for some fresh air, spend time outdoors on the private patio. A gas grill is available if you’re interested in hosting a barbecue, or there is an outdoor fire pit, great for roasting s’mores. Keep your eyes open for deer, as they often like to venture into the backyard to eat the apples and pears that have fallen from the trees. End the night with a soak in the hot tub before tucking in.
Located within 1.5 miles of Camelback Ski Mountain and Water Park and only minutes from Delaware Valley, this home is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream. Spend your days here skiing, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, and more!
The avid shoppers in the group will take great pleasure in being only a mile from the Crossings Premium Outlet. The shopping center has over 100 stores, satisfying all tastes and styles.
Try your luck at Mount Airy Casino before visiting one of the many local restaurants in the area. If you’re interested in a post dinner treat, stop by Dunkin Donuts or Gables Ice Cream - both situated 100 yards from the house.
No matter how you’re looking to spend your vacation in the Pocono Mountains, you’re sure to have the trip of a lifetime at this vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, Amazon Firestick, Nest Thermostat System, board games, books, cards, Pack 'n Play, Keurig w/ different coffee flavors, patio, fire pit, gas grill w/ propane tank, hot tub, and much more!
- Perfect Tannersville location - Easy access to skiing, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, casinos, restaurants, shops, and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No fireworks allowed at the property
- The maximum occupancy is flexible up to 12 people. Please reach out to Evolve to request extra people. Extra people can be charged an additional $100 per person per stay fee
- Please note that this property features 2 exterior security cameras on the 2 driveways. These do not look into any interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
**Short-Term Rental License Number: 18007R**