** Please note that the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit for several months of the year **
Fall in love with the Pacific Northwest at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental apartment near Anacortes, abundant in charm and Danish 'hygge.' Nestled on Fidalgo Island with panoramic views of Langley Bay and the San Juan Islands, this 1,550-square-foot home boasts new updates, wireless internet, an electric fireplace and accommodations for 4 guests on a Washington getaway!
Master Bedroom (Island View): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Garden View): Queen Bed
After a day of watching local fishermen hone their craft at the Anacortes Marina, whip up the catch of the day in the beautifully stocked, fully equipped kitchen. Complete with stainless steel appliances and an expansive counter, the kitchen has everything you'll need to have a 5-star culinary adventure.
Once you've taken your last bites at the dining table, turn on the electric fireplace and melt into the living room's plush sectional. Enjoy your favorite shows or movies on the flat-screen TV with Hulu, Amazon and Netflix streaming, and relax as the sun warms you through the room's large windows.
Those who aren't able to fully pull themselves away from the office can use the free wireless internet access in the laptop-friendly workspace to catch up on emails and last-minute tasks!
Looking to get your competitive juices flowing? Head into the game room and go head-to-head with your friends on the ping pong table. The home's 2 bedrooms, both provide cozy and comfortable queen beds, gorgeous panoramic views and top-of-the-line duvets or 'dyne' in Danish. This vacation rental was remodeled in 2008 and updated at the beginning of 2018 to provide guests a true home-away-from-home.
In the morning, take a relaxing soak in the shower/tub combo then head outside for a morning cup of coffee. As you sit at the outdoor dining table and soak in the fresh ocean air, you'll be awe-struck by the property's clear, water views.
Whether you find yourself outside for a morning cup of joe or romantic dinner, the property's views are sure to transport you to paradise. In addition to the breathtaking views of the San Juan de Fuca Strait and the surrounding islands, you'll find sailboats, fishing boats, and tugboats all traversing this scenic body of water.
Don't miss a chance to get to know your local wildlife neighbors while staying in Anacortes. With deer, coyotes, bald and golden eagles, and more in the area, be sure to peek out of the home's large windows frequently for a chance to spot some furry or feathered friends.
Make the most of your stay in the Evergreen State by spending time at one of the area's many beautiful beaches. For an unforgettable afternoon, drive across the magnificent mid-century Deception Pass bridge and see how many polished stones, shells and pieces of sea glass you can find on Whidbey Island's West Beach.
Prefer towering trees to glistening sea glass? Head 2 miles south to Rosario Beach and marvel at the beautiful cliffs and colorful Madrona Trees, which are unique to the western coastal areas. When you're not on the beach, plan a route on San Juan Islands Ferry - rated by Sunset Magazine as one of their best and cheapest day-cruise experiences - and explore the surrounding islands!
Enjoy the visual feast of activity that takes place daily at the island's 6 marinas. With everything from hard-working fishing boats to opulent yachts, these marinas present opportunities for kayaking, deep sea fishing, whale watching and scuba diving!
When you start to crave the fast pace of city life, take a 90-minute drive north or south and explore one of 2 magnificent metropolises. Whether you choose to experience the unique culture of Seattle or bring your passport and visit Vancouver, you'll be in the presence of beautiful architecture, 5-star food and family-friendly attractions.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with convection oven, stainless steel appliances and spices, luxury bath products, basic essentials, a private entrance, smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, an electric fireplace, outdoor dining area, a gas grill, flat-screen TV with Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon streaming, Blu-ray player, laptop work area, ping pong table, free WiFi, laptop-friendly workspace, steam washer & dryer, laundry detergent, stunning views of the strait of San Juan de Fuca, parking for 3 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Anacortes location - Minutes from several beautiful beaches, within 10 minutes of the marinas and local eateries, and 90 minutes from Vancouver and Seattle
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bellingham International Airport - 4255 Mitchell Way, Bellingham, WA 98226, (~46.1 miles
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit for 4 months of the year
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Additional $75 cleaning fee for reservations over 30 days