Our family home, situated on a private road in Send Marsh village provides cosy, private and comfortable accommodation in a fabulous location. It is ideal for couples, families or business travelers.
The house is situated within c30mins of Heathrow and Gatwick airports, 5 minutes from picturesque Ripley Village and 15 minutes from both historic Guildford and Woking with its fast trains to London (20 minutes).
Situated on the outskirts of Ripley Village our semi-detached home, which does need some cosmetic updates is comfortable, clean and fully equipped. The house is light and airy and has 2 double bedrooms available for your use as well as a large private driveway (+2 cars) and 100ft garden complete with “spring free” trampoline for the kids. Being at the end of a cul-de-sac there is very little noise so you can be assured of a good night’s rest.
Our house is a family home and as such has children’s toys and books which you are welcome to use. There is a small playground within walking distance and numerous larger parks within a very short drive.
The spacious accommodation sleeps up to four guests on a self-catering basis and comprises:
• Double bedroom with king size bed
• Double bedroom with single bed and single trundle bed
• Upstairs bathroom with shower (electric – not the most powerful)
• Downstairs bathroom with bath (and hand held shower)
• Living room with large smart TV and DVD
• Dining room with table for four people (5 at a push) and French doors onto the garden
• Fully equipped kitchen with range stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher etc
• 100ft South-facing private garden with spring free trampoline and patio furniture and barbeque • WiFi
• Ironing facilities
• Washing machine
• Towels and bed linen provided
• Blackout blinds in both bedrooms
• For bookings up to one month and longer, cleaning and laundry service is provided once a week, if required.
Only 1 bedroom is not accessible on the 1st floor - otherwise the whole house (including 2 bedrooms) and gardens are yours to use!
The local area Ripley village (1.5 miles) is a quaint and picturesque village, steeped in history which has delicious coffee shops and the largest public common in England along with a great kids playground and a monthly farmer’s market. The beautiful RHS Gardens at Wisley (3 miles) and several National Trust properties are close by as is Grange Park Opera at West Horsley Place, Brooklands Motor and Aviation museum, Hampton Court Palace, Chessington World of Adventures, Lego land and Thorpe Park. For cyclists we are close by to the Surrey Cycle Way and for walking/running, there are the open fields and a large boating lake within 5 minutes’ walk
There is a bus stop at the end of the road for hourly service to Guildford and Woking.