Your relaxing beach getaway begins at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in Naples! The property accommodates up to 7 guests, making it the perfect trip for a family seeking a sun-soaked getaway. With access to great community amenities, you'll enjoy lounging by the pool, playing a friendly round of tennis or laying out on one of 2 private beaches! From this Gulf-side home base, you'll be able to explore all the tropical beauty of Naples and the surrounding attractions.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Den: Pullout Sleeper Sofa
Drive along the palm-lined streets as you approach your home-away-from-home in Laurel Oaks at Pelican Bay! You’ll instantly be in vacation mode and ready to spend your stay relaxing on the white sandy beaches along the Gulf Coast.
Inside the condo, you’ll find a well-appointed interior complete with new and tasteful decor. The living room features 12-foot vaulted ceilings and is filled with bright natural light from the southwest facing windows that overlook the fountain pond and swimming pool. Get comfortable on the couch and browse for a movie on the 55-inch flat-screen cable TV.
A large pass-through window connects the living room to the kitchen, making it easy to mingle or keep an eye on the kids as dinner cooks. Fully equipped with everything you’ll need to prepare delicious meals, the kitchen is certainly a highlight of the home.
Need some fresh air? Head out to the private balcony and enjoy a refreshing beverage while lounging in one of the Adirondack that faces the community pond.
When you’re ready to retire for the evening, head to one of the 2 comfortable bedrooms and settle in for a peaceful night of sleep in the new king-sized master bed.
Nestled in picturesque Pelican Bay, this Laurel Oaks condo is perfectly located for easy access to all of the attractions and activities that the area has to offer.
For family friendly outings in Naples, make your way to the Naples Zoo, Sun-N-Fun Lagoon, or the Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples.
If you’re in the mood to spend a day on the green, there are many great golf courses to choose from in the area. Wilderness Country Club and the Country Club of Naples are both just a 10-minute drive from the property!
It’s no surprise that there are many lovely parks to explore surrounded by tropical fauna and lush greenery. Pack up a lunch for your group and set up a picnic at the Naples Botanical Garden or Collier-Seminole State Park among the mangrove trees.
Relax on the stunning white sands of the 2 private beaches at Laurel Oaks, or do some people-watching and snorkeling at Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 55-inch Sony flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, central air conditioning, private balcony, laundry machines, covered parking for 1 vehicle, 2 adult-sized beach cruiser bikes, and more!
- Community amenities are available for an additional fee and include a heated swimming pool, hot tub, gas grills, tennis courts, fitness center, and 2 private beaches!
- Excellent Naples location - Less than a 20-minute drive to downtown Naples, with endless options for superb shopping, and dining, and just a short distance from family-friendly attractions such as the Naples Zoo!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Minimum 30 night stay required
- Monthly rentals must book at the first of the month
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- A $200 association fee must be paid for 1-2 guests to access the community amenities, and $50 extra per each person over 2 people
- At least 10 days prior to arrival, you must send a fully executed lease, renter signed rules and regulations form, and submit 2 letters of recommendation to the HOA
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in