|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Chalet Doux Abri is situated in a prominent location with breathtaking views overlooking the valley.
Set over 3 floors the stunning chalet has a large open plan lounge / dining area with 2 comfy seating areas, so you can choose to relax in front of the log fire or unwind in front of the TV. The stunning wrap round balcony offers breathtaking views across the valley and leads out to the outdoor hot tub!
On the ground floor you'll find the boot room with boot dryers and plenty of space to store and dry all your ski equipment. There is also a sauna on this level.
Chalet Doux Abri can sleep up to 14 people. There are 6 luxury bedrooms, 5 of which are en-suite and 2 with balconies giving you stunning views across the valley. There is also 1 quad room which is ideal for children or friends sharing.
Chalet Doux Abri offers catered holidays in the winter and self catered stays in the summer months.
Here's what's included with a 7 night winter catered stay:
- welcome bubbly and canapés
- continental breakfast and hot breakfast option
- afternoon freshly homemade cakes or cookies with teas, coffees and hot chocolate.
- pre dinner drinks and canapés
- 4 course evening meals followed with a local cheese board
- free flowing red and white specially selected wine
- log fire
- outdoor hot tub
- Egyptian cotton towels
- bathrobes & slippers
- L'Occitane toiletries
- Private minibus to the ski lifts each morning and afternoon
- games console, board games, walkie talkies & iPod dock
- free wifi
- widescreen with sky tv
- ski room with boot warmers
we can also help with…
- special occasion cakes and catering for dietary requirements
- arranging return airport transfers directly to and from the chalet
- 20% off ski and board hire delivered and fitted straight to the chalet for when you arrive
- having your lift passes waiting for you at the chalet when you arrive
- help and advice booking ski and snowboard lessons
Morzine is a traditional mountain village in the Haute-Savoie region of the Northern French Alps. Originally a slate mining village in the early 1900s Morzine and the linked resort of Avoriaz now sit at the heart of one of the worlds largest linked ski areas, the Portes du Soliel ski.
Rather than a purpose built high rise resort, Morzine is a thriving, busy mountain village full of shops, traditional boulangeries, pattiseries and traiteurs offering all types of breads, chocolate and pastry creations, cheese's and meats all locally produced using traditional methods.
There is an excellent choice of restaurants offering traditional Savoyard cuisine such as fondue, raclette and tartiflette as well as menus from other regions of France and contemporary world cuisine. There's a great mix of lively traditional and après ski bars all stumbling distance from the lifts with loads of live music and après ski atmosphere.
In the village itself there's loads to keep kids and non skiers entertained with an ice rink, cinema, sleigh rides and evening events such as the torch light descent that happen throughout the week as well as sledging, snow shoe trekking and snowmobile tours right on your doorstep. Morzine even has it's own successful ice hockey team you can watch in the Palais des Sports!
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Prices for the winter are based on per person with 2 people sharing a double or twin bedroom and includes our fully catered service of breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes and 4 course evening meals with wine.
We accept payment in Euros or GBP.
Summer prices are for the whole chalet exclusive