About the property
- Separate WC's1
- Minimum Stay1 nights
Spacious 2 Bedroom 2 1/2 Bathroom Penthouse with Spectacular Views!
ABOUT THE APARTMENT: One of the best-kept secrets in Coconut Grove is finally out! The largest Penthouse available for short-term rent on the exclusive Owners-only floor of the Sonesta Hotel in Coconut Grove can now be yours. The moment you step into the foyer, you will feel like you've stepped into your own private home in the sky! The large, open spaces and expansive windows have unparalleled views of the city, Biscayne Bay and beautiful greenery. Here, you will have complete privacy and be able to enjoy all of the amazing amenities this wonderful hotel has to offer. It is truly the best of both worlds!
ABOUT THE LOCATION: This unit is located on the exclusive owners only PH level of the Sonesta Hotel in Coconut Grove, with access to all hotel amenities!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE APARTMENT:
- Take in the city views from your own private Lanai, or beautiful ocean views from your wraparound terrace
- Gorgeous sunsets and spectacular city lights in the evening
- Newly upgraded kitchen and bathrooms
- Master bedroom features two walls of floor-to-ceiling glass
- Professionally decorated
HOTEL AMENITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant, which features some of the best Peruvian food in the Grove, and Peacock Garden Cafe- set in a beautiful tropical garden.
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
STUFF TO DO WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
PLACES TO VISIT NEARBY:
- The shops at CocoWalk, featuring a Cinepolis Movie Theater, plus great selection of stores and restaurants right across the street from the hotel. There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world's preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the building.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium and the Biscayne Nature Center in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the Sonesta Hotel.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- The new Frost Museum of Science and PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami) are only 8 miles away!
- Boat and Jet Ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basketball Game at the American Airlines Arena or Marlins Game at Marlins Park
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
I grew up in Miami and lived in the Grove for years. It is a great place to be because it is artsy and full of creative people. I am a Decorator and Real Estate Agent who is always busy designing/creating something. I love meeting and talking to people and seeing what's new so I am always inspired. I own 2 Penthouses in the Sonesta Coconut Grove, that I currently rent out on a short term basis. I opened MIA Luxe Properties to help other owners manage their homes. Lorelei works with me and helps me with managing the rentals. She has over 14 years of experience working in the hospitality industry. We work together in making sure you have a great experience in our units.
Why Daniela chose Northeast Coconut Grove
I chose this property because it is such a beautiful and unique space. When you walk in, there is so much natural light and sky that it makes you instantly feel at peace. It is very special and I am so lucky to have it. For others to enjoy it as much as I do is amazing. There are many beautiful properties out there, but this one has something special that just makes you want to be there. It truly is a wonderful space- and I love it.
What makes this Apartment unique
Lanai with endless views, 25 ft walls of glass. Hotel amenities, Assigned parking. Total privacy in the middle of everything you could possibly need! “The Grove”- as Miami residents refer to it, is a trendy, artistic neighborhood on the coast of Biscayne Bay adjacent to Coral Gables. You’ll find you’re in the center of it all – just across the street from Cocowalk and steps from lively sidewalk cafés, restaurants and bars, stylish boutiques, modern art galleries and sizzling nightlife. The best part of it all: you are only minutes from downtown Miami, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne, Miami Beach and Miami International Airport.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
This penthouse is truly amazing. The management and hotel staff are extremely professional and the house was sparkling clean. I would recommend this to any one.
Great 5 nights in Sonesta Penthouse!
My husband and I stayed for 5 nights in this lovely condo at the top of the Sonesta hotel. The unit was very clean an comfortable, and the Sonesta is very conveniently located for exploring Coconut Grove and all of the Miami area. The roof top pool has a great view over the Marina.
We did not eat at the hotel restaurant, but did try many of the area restaurants all within a short walk. Our only complaint is that the A/C was quite noisy.......
Perhaps I should entitle this review a Piece of Heaven instead. Either way, this was a delightful place to spend some time in the Miami area. We enjoyed seeing the sights and visiting other parts of Miami, including South Beach, but we were sooo very happy to return to the peaceful setting that is this glorious penthouse. The condo is perfectly outfitted, and we lacked for nothing. The rooms were spotless and well-organized for our purposes. Having the master suite on the second floor afforded us perfect privacy. And, we especially loved the outdoors lanai - even in a rain storm! There are so many places within walking distance of the condo that we rarely took the car out of the garage. Finally, I would like to commend the staff of the building who were - without exception - very accommodating and helpful - from the valets, to the front desk personnel, to the restaurant servers, to the garage attendant. We cannot wait to visit again.
We stayed for a week with our two boys. This was a wonderful condo in a wonderful location. Everything was perfect.
This property is even better than the photos
We really enjoyed our 10 day stay in this beautiful condo at the Sonesta. The sunset every evening was amazing and the property is very well equipped. Kitchen has everything you could want or need.
Came down with a few friends for the weekend, everyone had a great time. The service provided leading up to and throughout the reservation was fantastic. Great location in coconut grove and near enough Monty's. Thanks again for all your help!!
Coconut Grove is a a special and magical village in the heart of Miami. It is Lush with amazing landscape that is like no other place. At the same time it is a Boaters Paradise with the perfect venue for boaters and Sailors.
Walking to all shops, cafes, nightlife,parks,boating. Visit the Barnacle Historic State Park, Cocowalk shops, Fairchild Gardens, The Kampong Just to name a few!