Plan your country retreat to this gorgeous 5-bedroom, 4.5-bath vacation rental home situated on 5 private acres. This expansive 4,200-square-foot farmhouse features all new amenities, 2 wood-burning fireplaces, a fire pit, and accommodations for 12. Visit nearby Manchester and Dorset, ski at Stratton and Bromley Mountain Ski Resorts or simply enjoy the tranquility of Deming Pond while sitting on one of 2 country porches at this beautiful East Dorset home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds
From the flooring and decor, to the simple conveniences of home, this very spacious house was completely remodeled in 2017. It now features brand new, tasteful furnishings and top-of-the-line appliances, so you’re guaranteed a comfortable stay.
Step onto the gorgeous Vermont wide plank pine floors (with radiant floor heating) of this country farmhouse and enjoy cooking in the fully stocked, large, country gourmet kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances, beautiful new cabinetry, quartz countertops, and a real Vermont butcher block on the island with seating for four. Host your holiday meals in the window-lined dining room and then relax in front of the fireplaces in two Colonial style living rooms!
From the kitchen, a wide hallway will take you to the side of the house that faces the beautiful Deming Pond with a very large master bedroom overlooking the pond and a brand-new dream bathroom, complete with an oversized shower and soaking tub. The four bedrooms on the second floor boast tasteful wooden furnishings, very spacious closets, comfortable mattresses, and real Danby Vermont marble sinks in each of the bathrooms.
There's no better way to end a day in beautiful Dorset than roasting s'mores around the outdoor fire pit or sitting on the front porch, enjoying mountain and pond views, while sharing highlights of the day with your family and friends!
This house is situated on 5 private acres, perfectly located for shopping in Manchester, visiting the Horse Show, hiking on hundreds of acres of trails, golfing, swimming, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and so much more! Take a 5-minute drive to the famous Dorset Swimming Quarry or picturesque Emerald Lake.
If you're in Dorset for a special occasion, look no further than The Chantecleer Restaurant located less than a mile from the home. This highly acclaimed restaurant with a French flair is known for their seafood and romantic atmosphere.
During the winter months, skiing is superb in the mountains of Vermont and this house is only 15 minutes from the Bromley Mountain Ski Resort and a few more minutes to Magic (for intermediate and expert skiers) and famous Stratton Mountain! On the days you want to change up the scenery, drive just under an hour to reach Mt. Snow Resort, Killington or Jay Peak.
Golfers rejoice at the proximity of this property to the Manchester Golf Course! Situated 2 miles away inside the Manchester Country Club, this challenging 18-hole course winds through the beautiful terrain of southern Vermont and offers some of the best greens in Manchester.
Drive only three minutes to enjoy The Vermont Summer Festival Horse Show. This local festival attracts Equestrian riders from across the country who compete for massive cash prizes at this annual event which takes place in July and August each year.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with quartz countertops and Vermont butcher block, 2 country-style porches, 2 living rooms with wood-burning fireplaces, Keurig, community pool, seasonal gas grill, fire pit, free WiFi, flat-screen cable Smart TV, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Fantastic Dorset location on 5 private acres - Situated next to Deming Pond in East Dorset, 15 minutes from the Bromley Mountain Ski Resort, 25 minutes to Stratton Mountain Ski resort, a 51-minute drive from Mt Snow Grand Summit Resort, 2 miles from the Manchester Country Club, 3 minutes from the Vermont Summer Festival Horse Show, and a few minutes to a wide variety of great shops & outlets, delicious local restaurants & cafes!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport - Albany Shaker Rd, Colonie, NY, (~65.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 1 large dog or 2 small dogs allowed)
- For special event request (weddings, photoshoots, etc) please reach out to Evolve to get Homeowners to get approval
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that wood is not provided for the fire pit, but is provided for the fireplaces. It is recommended that you bring your own wood for the fire pit
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in