Your Lone Star State holiday begins the minute you step out onto the expansive deck of this vacation rental home in Trinidad! Up to 8 guests will spend lovely afternoons swimming, fishing, and boating on Cedar Creek Lake before heading home to unwind around the outdoor fire pit. Whether you're interested in spending your whole vacation by the lake or taking a day trip to Dallas, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is right for you!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
This 2,000-square-foot home features a coastal theme, hardwood flooring, comfortable beds, and all of the amenities you need to make yourself feel right at home while on vacation.
Wake up each morning and sip your coffee outside on the party deck above the dock. Watching the sunrise and listening to the soothing sounds made by local wildlife is the ideal way to start off the day!
Sit back on the couches in the living room and watch your favorite movies or shows on the flat-screen cable TV. If you're not able to fully peel yourself away from the office, use the complimentary wireless internet access to get a little work done during your stay.
Whip up your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, which hosts new appliances and ample counterspace.
On pleasant evenings, make a Texas-style barbecue feast on the gas grill! You can savor your meals al-fresco at the outdoor dining table under the pergola. If you're feeling competitive, head out to the garage and challenge your travel companions to a game of ping pong or foosball.
After dinner, stay outside and gather around the fire pit. Roast s'mores, tell campfire stories, and enjoy those quite Texas evenings while you sit in the comfortable Adirondack chairs.
Lake activities abound at this lovely vacation rental home! Fish right off the dock, or rent a boat to fish in some deeper water. Hop in the water and swim to the nearby cove or bring your jet skis for a thrilling day on the lake.
When you're not cooking or grilling out, take a short drive to several tasty restaurants offering all sorts of local fare. Try Hernandez Mexican Restaurant for classic south of the border cuisine, or head to the lakeside Tiki Hut for a casual bite.
If you're in the mood for a brew and a bite, head down to the Cedar Creek Brewery taproom, just 11 miles from the house. The taproom has a wide selection of craft beers as well as burgers, salads, sandwiches!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private dock, party deck with patio furniture, pool toys, fire pit, gas grill, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, ping pong table, foosball table, extra garage fridge, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking, and much more!
- Waterfront Trinidad location on Cedar Creek Lake! Enjoy days lounging by the lake and evenings dining out at fun local restaurants
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can comfortably sleep 8 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible if guests bring their own sleeping arrangements
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in