Fly south for the winter and stay at this 2-bedroom vacation rental condo boasting spectacular views of the Comal River! With accommodations for up to 8, 2 full baths, a well-equipped kitchen, wifi and cable, it’s a great place to enjoy a weekend or vacation getaway. Explore downtown New Braunfels with unique shops and restaurants or relish family time while tubing down the river, visiting Schlitterbahn right next door or hanging out by the community pool, playground, grills or picnic area!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sofa Sleeper | Additional Sleeping: 2 Rollaway Beds (in Master Bedroom closet)
Perfect for year-round snowbirds wishing to become a winter Texan in the January - March months, ‘River Rat Retreat’ has been completely remodeled and boasts all the comforts of home! As soon as you step inside, you’ll be immediately pleased with the river-themed decor, hardwood floors, and beautiful views.
If you can’t keep your eyes off the water, step onto the balcony with a favorite cocktail. Be sure to return here every morning to sip a cup of coffee while breathing in the fresh river air.
Inside, you’ll find a living room, dining room, kitchen, and 2 bedrooms amidst the 1,240 square feet of living space. After a day at Schlitterbahn Waterpark, settle down in the living room as warmth pours from the wood-burning fireplace and you enjoy a favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV.
If you’ve had time to stop by the New Braunfels Farmers Market during the day, you’ll want to get to work whipping up a fantastic meal in the home’s fully equipped kitchen. Once everything’s ready, simply gather everyone around the 6-person dining table to enjoy your meal.
‘River Rat Retreat’ is also gifted to amazing community amenities, including a pool and hot tub, so you won’t have to venture very far for all the entertainment you could desire on your next New Braunfels retreat!
Nestled within the coveted Camp Warnecke Estates, a favorite destination due to its prime location and nearby attractions, you’ll be within walking distance to both downtown New Braunfels for entertainment, restaurants, shopping, antiquing, and the world-famous Tube Chute and Schlitterbahn Waterpark!
Don’t want to walk? This condo offers a free shuttle ride that drops guests off right at the start of the Tube Chute. For 2-3 hours, you and your loved ones can float down the river linked together to take in the river’s crystal clear waters. The condo complex even offers a private exit, so once you see the condo just head for the edge.
If that’s not enough for you, enjoy easy access to the Gruene Historic District, Natural Bridge Caverns, Landa Park, Stars & Stripes Drive-in Theater, Space Time Park, Landa Park Golf Course, and all the excitement Hill Country has to offer!
If you’re in need of some revitalization after a long day of adventuring, you’ll find many restaurants, wineries, and breweries in the area! Walk around the main plaza, pick up a cup of coffee from New Braunfels Coffee, grab some beer at Moonshine & Ale, and then browse all the shops before heading home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, complimentary toiletries, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, wood-burning fireplace, furnished balcony that overlooks the Comal River, community pool, community hot tub, private entrance and exit to the Comal River, 1 covered parking space, and more!
- Great New Braunfels location right on the Comal River - Enjoy easy access to the Tube Chute, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, downtown New Braunfels, golf courses, shops, restaurants, and so much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Antonio International Airport - 9800 Airport Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78216, (~ 27 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- NOTE: This home can sleep 6 guests in beds and on the sleeper sofa and 2 more on the 2 rollaway beds with an extra fee of $75 per person, per stay (beyond 6)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in