Experience authentic Alaska from this 2-bedroom, 2-bath Wasilla vacation rental cabin that sleeps 6. Away from the bustle of the city, this secluded cabin appeals to the outdoor enthusiast in your group, while still providing all the comforts and amenities of home. You're in store for an unforgettable adventure-filled escape, with Anchorage just 1 hour away.
** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises and the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit **
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle Bed
After a busy day exploring Alaska, retreat into your cozy cabin to spend some time off your feet and on the comfortable couches. Sit back and relax with a feel-good show on the living room flat-screen cable TV.
Refuel hungry family and friends with a home-cooked meal each evening. Cook up the catch-of-the-day on the stainless steel gas grill outside, while the sous chef utilizes the well-equipped kitchen inside. Serve around the 3-person table where you can enjoy good food with great company.
End the night on a sweet note with s'mores by the shared fire pit. Away from the bright lights of the big city, you'll have incredible views of the star-filled sky each night. Depending on the time of year, you just might catch a glimpse the aurora borealis!
When you're ready to retire for the evening, venture back inside to the peace and quiet of 2 private bedrooms.
From this centrally located cabin, you're ideally situated to visit the unique destinations on Alaska’s road-less-traveled. Take the history buffs to Hatcher Pass Mining area, the animal lovers to Musk Ox Farm, or treat the whole family to a picnic in the park at Wasilla Lake!
Lace up the hiking boots and experience the great outdoors around you. You'll find Chugach State Park and Nancy Lake Recreation roughly 30 minutes from the property, and the magnificent Matanuska Glacier just over one hour away! Fishing enthusiasts will be in paradise surrounded by lively lakes and rivers.
About one hour away you'll find the big and bustling city of Anchorage. Fly in and out of Alaska with ease from the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport.
Historic Talkeetna is about a one hour drive away. On a clear day you may see North America’s tallest peak at Mount Denali! Book a flight seeing tour or head out on an air boating or river rafting adventure.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, central heating, a private front porch, a stainless steel gas grill, shared outdoor seating, a shared outdoor fire pit, ample parking space and much more!
- Incredible Alaskan location - Situated outside of Anchorage with nearby access to dozens of outdoor activities including Wasilla Lake and Matanuska Glacier!
- Airport: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport - 5000 W International Airport Rd, Anchorage, AK 99502, (~ 50.3 miles, 1 hour away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared outdoor amenities, and the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit
- Please note the property is not suitable for mobility-impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in