Let your worries float away in the waves of the river as you relax inside this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental cottage that sleeps 6 in Bryson City. You'll find this hidden gem tucked into the Blue Ridge Mountains, where the sound of the city is replaced by the hum of a waterfall and the crackle of logs on the fire pit. Whether you spend your days out exploring Nantahala National Forest or in the bubbles of the private hot tub, you're sure to find your place in this little slice of paradise.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Tucked away in the woods of the Nantahala Forest sits a cozy cottage that exudes that classic cabin atmosphere you dream of - from the cherry hardwood floorboards to the rustic metal roof. Spend your days relaxing inside 1,600 square feet of living space, where you can tune into reality on the flat-screen Smart DirecTV, or unplug with a good book by the gas fireplace.
When the weather's just right, it's easy to spend your days in the great outdoors. Walk out onto the wraparound deck, where the rushing water below relieves you of negative ions, invigorating your body, mind, and soul. The scenic waterfall is sure to inspire the kiddos too, urging them to go out and explore the uncharted landscape of Dehart Creek.
Refuel your little adventurers with a hearty home-cooked meal after a busy day outside. The kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances to ensure that any family-favorite dish can be done with ease. Change up your usual routine with some barbecue outside on the gas grill before diving into dinner around the 6-person table inside.
End the day with hot cocoa, hot logs on the outdoor fire pit, and a soak in the soothing hot tub. When the sun sets and the fire fades, retreat inside for peaceful slumbers in one of the three bedrooms, where you're ensured a restful night as the sound of a cascading waterfall lulls you to sleep.
Learn a bit more about your surroundings with a trip to the Nantahala Outdoor Center, just 17 minutes away. See the Nantahala National Forest in a new light after venturing out on a canoe trip, kayaking lesson, guided rafting excursion, or a session with the NOC professionals at Wilderness Survival School!
There's plenty to see and do too for those who aren't so inclined to dive into the wilderness. Search for treasure in the Old Cardinal Gem Mine, tee off at the Sequoyah National Golf Club or roll the dice at Harrah's Cherokee Casino - all found within 20 miles of the property!
Take a day trip up to Asheville via the Blue Ridge Parkway for a journey as good as the destination. Once in Asheville, be sure to make stops at the dome-topped basilica of Saint Lawrence, the Biltmore Estate, and the lively River Arts District!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen Smart satellite TVs, 2 DVD players, gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, gas grill, a private porch and wraparound deck, private hot tub, outdoor fire pit, ample parking for 4 vehicles, and much more!
- Picturesque Bryson City location - Perched just above a cascading waterfall on DeHart Creek with all the best of Nantahala National Forest in close proximity and the city of Asheville just an hour away!
- Airport: Asheville Regional Airport - 61 Terminal Dr #1, Fletcher, NC 28732, (~ 77.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in