Palm tree 4 is located in Tay Ho District, a high-end district of Hanoi. The apartment has fantastic view of Hanois largest freshwater lake, West Lake.
There are plenty of historic places of interest, five-star hotels (Sheraron, Intercontinental), stylish restaurants, cafes, and nightlife venues (Summit Club) that are worth exploring along the shoreline. The spacious apartment has 2 bedrooms with beautiful living room and kitchen in French Colonial Style
- Living room: TV, sofa,
- Kitchen: fully furnished with electric stove, microwave, bowls, plates, folks, spoons, washing machine
- Bathroom: shower, bathtub, hair dryer
- Bedroom: queensize beds, wardrobe
How to enjoy when staying at Palm Tree 4?
- Have a cup of morning coffee at "Mo Cua" coffee level 1
- A walk/run along West lake in the morning
- 10 mins to Tran Quoc Temple (Vietnam's oldest temple)
- 5 mins walking to Seafood street and give yourself a treat of local seafood with affordable price
- 10 mins to Sheraton hotel/Intercontinental hotel/Pan Pacific Hotel for high end dining experience
- 15 mins to Old Quater
- 10 mins to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- 7 mins to Lotte Center Hanoi for shopping, dinning, movie (2nd tallest building in Vietnam)
- 8 mins to Ho Tay Water Park
- 10 mins to Quang Ba Morning Flower Market
- 8 mins to Thanh Nien Road (the most romantic road in Hanoi)
- 6 mins to Hanoi Botanic Garden
- 12 mins to Hanoi Temple of Literature
- 15 mins to Thang Long Citadel And many more!