All the beauty of the sunny Southwest awaits at this impeccably maintained 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home in Peoria that sleeps 6 guests with ease. Featuring a private patio and swimming pool, this home is the ideal retreat for all your central Arizona pursuits. Whenever you’re not lounging in the back patio to some music, venture through the area to catch a Spring Training or NFL game, swim or fish at Lake Pleasant, or embark on a nearby hiking trail!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Couch (not a pullout) | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Nestled on a quiet street, this charming abode will serve as the perfect setting for your sunny Arizona retreat. Inside, the home features an abundance of glorious natural light, beautifully tiled floors, and cozy furnishings throughout the 1,300 square feet of tastefully appointed living space.
After a busy day exploring the area, you’ll love coming home to enjoy a much needed nap on the living room’s plush couch. The flat-screen Smart TV can stream both movies and shows, so you can stay up-to-date with your favorite series or join together for a late night movie during your stay.
Leading freely from the living room, the fully equipped kitchen boasts all the necessary tools and appliances to make all your cooking a breeze. With both a breakfast bar and dining table, you’ll always have the perfect ambiance to enjoy your meal no matter your mood!
While the home’s interior offers all the necessary comforts of home, you’re sure to spend most of your Arizona getaway outside in the back patio. While the kids swim in the pool, grab a drink from the bar and catch the game on the outdoor flat-screen satellite TV. If you’d like to stay out in the fresh air for dinner, whip up a zesty barbecue on the gas grill and then gather around the patio table as music plays from the outdoor speakers.
While you’ll hardly have a need to leave this stunning Peoria home, a plethora of activities litter the area! Fish or hike at Lake Pleasant, shop at the Arrowhead Mall, or try out one of the many restaurants just minutes away!
Sports fans, you’re in luck as the University Phoenix Stadium, home of the Cardinals, is just 18 minutes away, while the Arizona Coyotes play right next door! Additionally, during spring training the Peoria Sports Complex, located just 12 minutes away, is home to both the San Diego Padres and the Seattle Mariners!
Be sure to stop by the Westgate Entertainment District, where you’ll find many bars, theaters, shops, and restaurants, including Dave and Busters!
Animal lovers, you’re in luck, as the Butterfly Wonderland, OdySea Aquarium, and the Wildlife World Zoo are all under a 30-minute drive!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary laundry detergent, hair dryer, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, 2 flat-screen satellite TVs (1 outdoor), DVD player, air hockey table, doggy door, private pool (heated at an additional fee), outdoor mini fridge, outdoor bar, built-in gas grill, outdoor dining area, outdoor speakers, beach chairs and towels, and more!
- Great Peoria location - Enjoy easy access to restaurants, shopping, fishing, hiking, zoo, wildlife excursions, Spring Training, Cardinals Stadium, and so much more!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $70 per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed)
- Mandatory HOA renters application fee $25
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Outdoor quiet hours begin at 9:00 pm Sunday - Thursday and 10:00 pm Friday - Saturday
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the property sleeps 6 on beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 8 guests with use of the living room couch or queen air mattress
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in