Retreat to St. Augustine with your loved one for a memorable stay at this luxurious vacation rental studio condo! Within the Laterra Resort & Spa, this professionally decorated studio grants 2 lucky guests access to a pristine pool, hot tub, tennis courts and more, along with a prime spot next to The King and the Bear Golf Course. When you’re not basking in the resort amenities, head to the beach to lounge by the sandy shore or visit Old Town St. Augustine, minutes away!
Studio: King Bed
Make every day a relaxing one while staying at the Laterra Resort & Spa, where you’ll have access to a community pool, hot tub, fitness center, tennis courts, spa rooms, and more!
When you’re ready for some privacy and pure comfort, retreat to the studio condo nestled on the second floor. Professionally decorated, this studio features warm, beachy colors, tasteful decor, and lovely furnishings for a cozy stay.
An open floor plan makes it easy to prepare small snacks in the kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, and induction cook tops. Later, easily settle down in one of 2 comfy armchairs to watch a movie on the cable TV.
If you prefer even more comfort while watching TV, curl up on the king bed to watch your favorite shows as you drift off to sleep.
Situated next to The King and the Bear Golf Course and minutes from other world-class courses, this studio is a golfer’s dream! Be sure to bring your clubs so you can practice your swing all day long.
St. Augustine is the nation’s oldest city, and this condo places you in the perfect spot to dive right into its history. Drive just 15 minutes to reach this vibrant community, hosting several events and celebrations, from Nights of Lights during the holidays and the daily Old City Farmers Market, to the Celtic Festival and Rhythm & Ribs!
While you’re strolling through town, grab a bite to eat at one of several delicious eateries, like the Salt Life Food Shack, Harry’s Seafood Bar & Grill and the Raintree Restaurant!
You won’t be able to leave Florida without spending a day at the beach! From the studio, you’ll be just a short drive from several of St. Augustine’s white sand beaches, including Vilano Beach, Crescent Beach, and Anastasia State Park!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave, professional decorations, cable TV, free WiFi, and much more
- Enjoy access to Laterra Resort & Spa’s community amenities, including a pool, hot tub, tennis courts, golf course, and fitness center!
- Spectacular St. Augustine location in the beautiful Laterra gated community - Right next to The King and the Bear Golf Course, and minutes from other world-class golf courses, beaches, and Old Town St. Augustine!
- Airport: Jacksonville International Airport - 2400 Yankee Clipper Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218, (~47.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (Maximum 2 Pets Allowed, 30-pound Weight Limit)
- If you are bringing a pet, please have shot records available to show the HOA upon request
- No trailers of any kind allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in