This cozy waterfront cottage is the perfect place for your Homer getaway. With 116 feet of lake frontage, views of the hills and Dwyer Memorial Park just a few miles north, you'll be in an ideal space to enjoy the best of the area. This 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cottage comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests and provides all the comforts of home. Nearby you can explore the ski resorts, wineries, visit the farm stands or head to the golf course! Your Homer home-away-from-home awaits.
Bedroom 1 (North): Full Bed | Bedroom 2 (South): Queen | Living Room: Queen Futon
Nearly 1,000 square feet of living space welcomes 6 guests to settle in for a perfect lakefront retreat. The open living room features a 32-inch flat-screen TV with Amazon Prime and Hulu streaming through the wireless internet access.
Prepare your catch of the day in the well-equipped kitchen. Serve a snack for 2 at the pass-through kitchen bar, or head out to the sunroom and dine with views of the lake.
The sunroom is the perfect space for happy hour, mealtime or relaxing with a book. The wall of windows provides serene views of the natural landscape, and Upper Little York Lake is just a few steps outside the door!
For rest, 2 cozy bedrooms offer sleeping arrangements on the full and queen bed. For additional sleeping arrangements for 2, make up the living room queen futon and fall asleep to your favorite show.
Little York Lake is known to experienced fishermen as being an all-season fishing haven. In the winter you may reel in a 20-inch trout, while in the summer it's possible to catch a 6-pound largemouth bass!
Dwyer Memorial Park is located just a few miles north of the home. The 55-acre park features boating facilities, pavilions, a children's play area and more! Whether you're looking to launch your boat or host a clambake, this scenic park is an ideal destination.
Open to a day trip? Syracuse is just 30 minutes away, Ithaca is roughly 45 minutes away, and Cortland is only 15 minutes away! If golf is your game then you're in luck with more than a dozen courses in the surrounding area.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, 32-inch flat-screen TV w/ Amazon Prime and Hulu streaming, free WiFi, sunroom, outdoor dining area, central heating, long-term rentals, dog-friendly, Pack n' Play, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, street parking for additional vehicles and more
- Beautiful waterfront location on Little York Lake. Just a few steps to the river's edge and a few miles from Dwyer Memorial Park
- Airport: Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport - 1 Culligan Dr, Ithaca, NY 14850, ~ 45 min (26.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (dogs only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in